Testimonial Letter - Yes, We Are Proud!

For those of you not familiar with our company, or never having done business with us, we offer this unsolicited testimonial e-mail from one of our customers who has kindly given us permission to use his letter: (quote)

Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:12:03 EDT
To: Barnaby@deltaz-knives.com
Subject: Thanks

Dear Mr. Zelman,

It's been a long, long time in this country since "the customer was always right." However, for the past month, I feel as though you and Matt have
turned back time for me (Tell me whether you laughed or groaned.). While I haven't received all the products I look forward to seeing, I fully expect to continue to be amazed, as I have been with the knives I already have and the knives my carpenter friend--who is currently trying to make my house more disability-friendly, and who has no computer--has begged me to order for him.
The least expensive knife I have seen is a work of art; and the craftsmanship, as evidenced by the joinery of the brass liners on the 5214s, for example, is so much better than it "has to be" that it leaps out at even the less knowledgeable people to whom I have shown the knives.

Perhaps the quality of your knives and your enjoyment in selling the product has a bearing on your treatment of your customers, but I aver that your treatment of me has gone far beyond what one might expect from people selling a fine product. You have been extraordinarily generous, monetarily, needless to say; but beyond that, both of you have been very giving as regards your
time. Despite the fact that my excitement has had me burning up your line and bending your ears about every little thing, you have treated me with
notable respect, graciousness, and lack of patronization, giving me honest opinions regarding products and saving me from making mistakes I might well have made without your help.

For all you have done for me, all I can offer you is my sincere thanks, my word-of-mouth support, my continued patronage, and this rather awkward
letter, any portion of which you are welcome to share with other would-be customers (a small offering indeed); but, of course, my reason for writing is to convey my personal gratitude and regard for you both. I look forward to the new products I see appearing almost daily on your site. Given what I've already chosen to collect, I expect the imagination and excellence of craftsmanship and engineering to continue to be peerless.

Cordially,

Jim Harrison
(end quote)

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list on our web site - found at:http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Back