Testing a Strider

Hey gosh...Im really sorry we didn't make you feel more special.
No one held your hand or gave you a big hug or anything.
And here you are about to go away.
Don't forget your tampons.

I was going to leave your little snivel session alone. But you cant seam to pull yourself together.
We sent you a personal e-mail answering every question you had. And while you were in personal e-mail contact with Duane, you could have asked about your deployment date issue. Why do you need a special phone call? You were in direct contact with the person you wanted to talk to. We told you multiple times that we do not support the retarded hype of "knife testing".
Why don't you see if that new Busse will fit in your ass?

You're a waste of human skin.

Sorry every one.

Mick

Originally posted by Mick Strider
Hey gosh...Im really sorry we didn't make you feel more special.
No one held your hand or gave you a big hug or anything.
And here you are about to go away.
Don't forget your tampons.

:D :D :D Mwahahaha! My God that was funny as he11 man!

They cut quality thick steel into proven useable forms AND THEN some dude named BOS or some sh*t comes by to bless it with heat and whatever the f*ck and then they stamp it, mark it, coat it and then they wrap 550 cord and then Strider Rep figures out who the f*ck in the crowd is next to get one and then Mr. Mailman takes the package and delivers it to those of us waiting impatiently for the doorbell to ring and then we start cutting and jabbing things around the house -

AND THEN WE WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS AGAIN to get another one!

"Show me your war face!"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Man Mick you gotta stop sugar coating these things. Why don't you tell him what you really think. I was lauging so hard my wife had to come in and read the thread.:D

I was told Duane would call me back first of all and then after no call I cancelled my order. only after that was I in E mail contact with Duane .Mick I bet my Busse will fit in your ass! You P.O.S.

Not smart boy, I think the pilot light is still lit on the Flamethrower. Its aimed at you! You just sh!t in the wrong place.

Bushmaster likes to put things in other men's asses?:eek:

Maybe he should call himself "Buttmaster.":D

Edited to augment my oh so witty trolling.

SO, Should we assume that Bushmaster100's knife is available?:p

Who the hell would do business with someone who talks this kind of trash about a potential customer on a public forum.

Mick, you are an A$$HOLE!

Originally posted by Ketsugo
Who the hell would do business with someone who talks this kind of trash about a potential customer on a public forum.

Me. And the rest of the Suspects. And anyone who knows Mick and Duane.

Too funny. Mick and Duane, remind me to buy you guys a few cold ones in Atlanta. :)

Hopefully BUSHMASTER100 will be there too. We can drink beer and wave to him as the ambulance takes him away.

Did you not read the posts?
Are you one of those idiots that think since I make something for a living that I need to suck dk as well?
Your right I am an *******.
If that bothers you, don't browse my forum.
This is not a customer is always right kind of place. This is a forum for people to speak what is on their mind.
The customer is not always right, just like I am not always right.

I'm just a guy who makes knives. Some people like to buy them. Some don't. I don't really care either way. I can always go back to my old job. It takes a lot more than I earn making knives to put up with morons.

If your offended by my posts, again I'm sorry. Feel free to not read them.

I'd hate to burst anyone's cyber-bubble.

Mick

If you've dealt with Strider then you would know they go the extra mile to answer your questions and provide you with exceptional blades. They are also men of action who can tolerate a lot but don't need to deal with the few a$$holes who want to keep pushing.

Bushmaster just broke contact with one hell of a knifemaking outfit and will be the poorer for it. People will continue to beat a path to Mick and Duane's door.

Refocus your energy Bushmaster and Ketsugo! so you can enrich your lives instead of misdirecting your bad thoughts on people who can outfit you with great weapons...

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Screw diplomatic-BUSHMASTER, you are an ignorant little troll, and a keyboard commando. Instead of having the nuts to come here and say "hey, I tried to order a knife prior to a deployment, and got poor response", you come here in March, after cancelling your order for a Strider, and then ask some ass wipe question about testing. You wanted to start something because you think you got screwed. Guess what, there aren't enough Striders to go around. If you can't deal with that, fine. Again, have the nuts to say so. How many dealers did you check with? Did you ever make contact with Vinnie Palucci? Did you come to this forum and say that you needed a knife for a deployment? No you didn't because you are a coward. Had you been able to verify that you were actually in an active duty unit that was deploying for war, I would have sent you a loaner myself. Instead you try to pull some little B.S. Take your Busse that I am sure you bought a long time ago and go away you little ****.

Are we sure that Bushmaster is not JonL or whoever that guy is? He writes like him.
Mick has a narly sense of humor thats for sure, I have experienced that first hand. But bushmaster was outa line and over the top and did indeed expect someone to kiss his butt. At least most people here appreciate the time a new dad and super busy guy like Mick takes out of his day to keep us up to speed. Thats customer service in the truest sense.

Now, now, BUTTMASTER... Mick only suggested you might be able to fit a fine piece of high-end cutlery up your low-end.

YOU on the other hand suggested that you might share your penchant for placing things up butts with Mick - who graciously declined your offer.

Back