Testing...testing...HDFK (aka N.A.S.K.)

I should engrave "FLUFFER" on the side of his, real shallow with a big ball mill, you'd only be able to read it if you hold it in the light just so.
skep.gif
Haha Nathan said big balls.

a reminder of how versatile, and aptly named, the HDFK is

I've used this knife tons, and have it on my belt whenever I don't have a bigger knife occupying that space. I especially value having it on my side when I'm running the big saw, which is quite heavy to schlep around the bush, because HDFK's weight to handiness ratio is exceptionally good. I don't pinch the bar too often, but when I do it's good to have something to pry with.
62WbBLI.jpg

with full body weight against the knife and against the log, the saw came free. No damage to the knife, of course
FHq5Sot.jpg

COMPARISON OF NASK (pre-HDFK proto period) vs FINAL HDFK

Let me preface this to ask Nathan to correct anything that is wrong with this comparison.

I'm almost certain that I've never made a comparison of the pre-HDFK (NASK) and the final version of the knife, the HDFK. Here are some new images that show NASK before tweeking and the HDFK after tweeking. These mostly show the rather small but important differences that the tweeks made to the handle. The difference in hand is significant, though the tweeks were small.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Back