TG and Tglb picture thread

Lets get a TG and TGLB picture thread going on all the current offered handle and blade finishes to help the hogs decide which they wanna k nab tomorrow when the TGA2 go live.

Thinkin on picking up my first red micarta myself, or maybe green unsure If I want to go the extra mile$ for g10. I'm sure some of you Son of Badgers have pics of the new colors

So this might seem a little moot with the new image busse released of a black/tan on black but heres my non user

Black blade, tan and black G10 :confused:

TGLB-1920x1280.jpg

I think the Crusaders are my favorite.

@Rob Stanley

What is that long ass version, first pic?..Custom Shop?

Gonna be hard hard to lay off these A2's at the base price.

Great pics!

I think the Crusaders are my favorite.

@Rob Stanley

What is that long ass version, first pic?..Custom Shop?

Gonna be hard hard to lay off these A2's at the base price.

Great pics!

That is a Battle Grade TGP. Was part of the last Op 2 Weeks. Here's a vid of me giving it a thrashing...

Thanks! It seemed like this thing need a clip point, and Garth OKed it. It it very, very pointy, but still has a good amount of steel extending to the tip. I've thrashed on it pretty hard, even since the mod--it took it all, no problem whatsoever.

Good for you. It's great when folks make a blade there own.

Me? Hate a curved clip, love the lines of a straight clip. YMMV.

Thought about etching the logo and stripping this one, but for now it's good the way it is :)

IMG_0602.JPG

Here's mine:

SBd4sqS.jpg

ul35d9B.jpg

EEuPt69.jpg

Aias Aias ...brother, everytime you post that up I fall in love all over again...thanks for the mod to show the possibilities!!!

My pleasure, brother--I really love that knife, but I'll have to part with it eventually--my son has claimed it as his own! I've got some time thought... he's only 7. ;)

Back