TGLB Mini sheath

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hello everyone! I finally finished a TGLB mini sheath, I know there are not to many out there yet untill the production version comes out, but anyone needing pants for their Mini please do let me know.

This one is available, unless the fellow that contacted me earlier wants this particular one, in that case I have more on the way soon. :) This is a mini version of the Walking Dead Tribute sheath.

Look for more Walking Dead Tributes very soon, and not only TGLB!!!! This pattern has proven to be quite popular! I cant be happier! :D :D :D

Thank you to all who have supported Armoralleather these past years, I really appreciate it. Words alone cant say how much I do.

Very very close, the "picher takin stump" is finally dry enough to take some more pics. We get some of the strangest looking mushrooms growing around here when its this wet, one in my water bucket was nearly the size of the bucket! The upside down five gallon bucket I guess provided the ideal conditions.

Very very close, the "picher takin stump" is finally dry enough to take some more pics. We get some of the strangest looking mushrooms growing around here when its this wet, one in my water bucket was nearly the size of the bucket! The upside down five gallon bucket I guess provided the ideal conditions.

There's fungus among us!

It actually had me looking around for the caterpillar smoking a hookah. :p

Here's the finished sheaths for the voracious1. :)
The Mini

The pair

Will be shipping very soon, waiting for a payment or two to come in, end of the month blues. :p

I can do that! I'm not quite finished with your pin lock so we're good to go there.

Sorry its taking me so long to get that one done, as is my OCD I keep over thinking and re-thinking the design, pretty soon its changed so many times its getting silly. :eek: Its simply way too easy for that design to become clunky, and I dont like clunky. :)

No worries, I sent Stacy an e-mail to add to my order. Can't wait to see what you decided on the one.

They're going for 70.00 for a machine stitched (if I can ever get that beast working right) and 80.00 for a hand stitched model.

Shipping varies on the location.

Thanks!

Back