TGLB Walking Dead Tribute Leather

leatherman

leathermoderator
Trying to get all the info transferred to here as Busse has deemed Busse sheaths off limits on the Busse forum. :confused:

Here's the overlays that I've come up with so far, with a new addition!!! The extreme weathered example! I love the look, now if I can just add a finish that will protect it while preserving the nifty look!

walking5_zps77a3559d.jpg

Slightly less "weathered" :)
walking1_zps56c79215.jpg

Antiqued! I really love this look!
walking2_zpsda479eb6.jpg

Mottled, I can weather this one, and make it darker, and experiment! :D
walking3_zpsdc33edc3.jpg

I'm running with this project and going to make some sheaths. I'll post them up as I get them finished. Stay tuned!

Forgot! Here's what the finished sheath will look like. This is a standard version, no special overlay's
zombiegemini.jpg

The back can either have that Y loop or not, your choice.
zombiegemini2.jpg

Last edited:
Note: added pics of the finished version of the sheaths. This one was done for an original TG. :)

Our e-mails seem to be crossing each other. :) Just sent pics of both styles, fitted and flat top, of sheath fronts I do.

Thank you! :)

These will be 75.00 plus shipping. I have started cutting a run of these so I ought to have a batch finished out by the end of the week if all goes well.

If you want one just put your name in here, payment due when I cut the leather so we have time to figure through the methods.

Thanks!
Dwayne

Ok, the pics finally showed up. Stupid question but, what is the Y loop for? I'm guessing to strap it to your leg...

That Y loop was by request and your right, its to allow for a leg tie. :)

The new versions will not have it, turns out its not really necessary. The sheath is very stable anyway.

Going to be adding some more TGLB sheaths to show. Here is a pic of the standard sheath

More coming, I think I have a few more to put up. :D

Back