• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TGULB DC Blue/Black G10 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful, well balanced knife with eye catching bright blue and black G10 slabs. Very nice DC finish and I could only find two very small machine marks on the blade close to the handle. Unused, just taken out of it's cardboard sheath home for photos and some fondling.

Not looking for trades at this time.
SOLD Paypal G & S shipped, CONUS and Canada only.

I paid a total of $552.37 including tax and shipping so this is below my cost. If you buy it new on the Busse site, it will run you $537 PLUS shipping/tax. Knife will come in the original box with shipping materials as received by me from Busse.

Photobombing black cat sneaking paw in pic not included.

First "I'll take it" in the thread will usually get it. (If you have crappy feedback, it might not, but I consider myself to be a reasonable person. :))

I reserve the right to do business with whomever I wish and so on and so forth. Buyer is responsible for knowing and adhering to their state and local knife regulations. Must be 18 or over to purchase this knife.

Thanks for looking!

sWQt7AZ.jpg

7eJYLNz.jpg

FBQm0Cy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back