Thank You!

Thanks KAI/ZT.

Looking forward to all of these ZT knives within the next six months: 0566, 0560BW, 0777-M390, 0888, 0888MAX, 0770CF, 0770 (AL), 0350M390, 0801CF, 0454.

After all, it's really about cutting-edge design, materials, craftsmanship, quality, diversity and standing behind them. :thumbup:

Bye KAI...gonna miss you guys here....I've had some great experiences with awesome members here. The order of KAI and other supporters of kershaw/ZT have been great to me. I love working on KAI products above all others and will continue to do so.

See you around the forums.

Where in the world is kershawguy? We still need him.

I won't be going anywhere, you will still find me in General and the Dealer section in the exchange, also note my website and email will not change. This change will only make it a little harder to find posts, I think the knives will be even better. ( no time wasted on trolls)

Thank YOU Kai!

It sucks that everything seemed to unravel pretty quickly tonight... what a send off that was. I appreciate your presence here on the forums. You guys will be thoroughly missed by many.

Thank YOU Kai!

It sucks that everything seemed to unravel pretty quickly tonight... what a send off that was. I appreciate your presence here on the forums. You guys will be thoroughly missed by many.

I like my send offs to be comprised of an inordinate amount Wild Turkey and the one drunk girl that keeps falling down. Wish everyone the best.

Thanks ladies and gents of kai. I appreciate all the insight and info that was obtained here and all that you did for us. Here's to seeing you around (downs a shot of jameson)

Maybe some of you KAI guys/gals will purchase some maker memberships and skip the modding and subforum stuff.

Loved having all the info straight from the source.

Just wanted to say thank you. Learned a lot, and will continue to be a ZT fan.

dang it, leaving again??? This was a really good subforum both times! Maybe a third time will be the charm . . . .

The news ruined my day! Boo...

Thanks for everything. I hope to see a reconsideration in the future.

Perhaps I missed what happened but this is twice Kershaw has left BF??? What seems to be the issues?

Thanks for being here. If it wasn't for this subforum I never would have purchased the latest knives I have. I hope KAI decides to come back sometime down the road.

Shaun

Sorry to see you go! Even more sorry if we drove Thomas to the Monastic Life... (TIC)

Stainz

Back