Thank You

KBA

I am extremely thankful for all those who have served. I am thankful for things that I don’t really even understand. Im thankful for the spouse that fights their own war as they watch their loved one serve a country that may or may not notice. Im thankful for that child who tries to understand why mommy or daddy isn’t home. Or, why mommy or daddy carries the weight that they do. Im thankful for generations of those who have committed their lives for no praise at all. I am thankful that there are men and women who have freely chosen to serve this country and know the reality of sacrifice. I am thankful that there are veterans who carry the weight of what it means to fight for freedom. I am thankful for every tear, life lost, and family stressed so I may lay here in freedom to enjoy my family without fear. There are few strangers that I automatically assign respect too. The veteran has my full resect and I thankful for you and the family and friends that support you. Thank you. Thank you for my opportunity to live in the best country because of your effort to make it the best country. You deserve more praise than you receive.

Back