Thank You!

Robert H

Premium Sheathmaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
To Spark, for this forum, and to those who contact me throughthe forum for sheaths, holsters, and other services. I look forward to providing custom work to all those who ask it of me, and if anyone has any questions they'd like answered here, by all means, ask away.

Rob. Its Russ from ocala. Mr. H is the King of Kydex in IMO and Im proud to say has been making sheaths for I for yrs. I have several of his shoulder rigs both for blades, firearms and combos as well as individual sheathing and cannot say enough good!. QUICK turnaround times, BIG bang for the $$$ and has MOST blade and Gun formats on hand to work with already! Damm good to see you Robert hope all has been well!

Russ from Ocala
Loandr.
BoerBoelGuy on USN
rnatkin@cfl.rr.com

Thank you, Russ! Good to hear from you!

Robert makes the best kydex sheaths I have ever seen. Great attention to detail.

I think that to show your appreciation for the new forum you will need to make every moderator a sheath. ;)

Congrats on the forum. I wish you the best of luck. :D :thumbup:

That's sounds reasonable. I could offfer bribes of sheaths so I don't get banned!:D

Clean up one of the subforums a bit. :cool:

...is that all it would take? I'll open my own subforum, just to kill a bunch off the list!:D ;)

Great to see you aboard, Rob! I'll be calling you after Blade for a few sheaths to complete a couple of my orders.

Little late here on my part Rob but congrats on the forum.

STR

Robert

Congratulations on your own forum here; very well deserved with work that second to none. Have you mailed my Hankins fixed blade back to me yet that was sent you for an adjustment? Thx my friend!!

:D

Indeed. Did you get it?

Robert

I hope all is well with you. As of 26 Jun 07, I have yet to receive my Hankins fixed blade that was sent to you for a sheath adjustment. Thx

PM me with your address again, Robert, and I'll check on it.

Back