Thanks Buck!

BA_Colt

Don't make me slap you the kielbasa.
Gold Member
Before Christmas I ordered a 112 with a distressed brown sheath. Well it arrived with the standard sheath. Ok my first thought is I can make it look like I want. Open it up the sheath and there is a sorry note something like we were out of stock we will ship out the sheaf when we have a new stock. All good.

Today the one I ordered arrived.

Thanks To The Buck Team,

Now I can accessorize!

Beth

Last edited:
nice to hear. good lookin 112 there.

Glad we got that figured out. I'm not old enough to remember that one. DM
If I'm remembering correctly both shows The Avengers and Get Smart ran in about the same time frame. I watched The Avengers and not Get Smart...yes, you guessed it Diana Rigg.

David,Beth's picture looks more like Diana Rigg in her role as Emma Peel in the 60's TV show,the Avengers.

As well as James Bond's only wife. :)

d68c001872b5a973fadea7b0362a907e.jpg

I had a 110 that was used and given to me years ago when I was around 16. I carved my nickname in the scales. I have nice scar on my left hand from it. The 110 went missing.

A few years back I bought another 110. Gave it to someone who liked it. The next day I gave it to her with the box and paperwork. She really appreciates it.

I like the 112 because I have small hands.

Both the light brown and the regular sheath are great. I may play around with the light brown to appease my color liking.

Back