Thanks everybody!

just wanted to throw a big thank you to everybody who made this another great Knob Creek! had a blast this weekend! I hope it was as much fun for you guys as it was for me. and for everybody who couldn't make it I hope to see you at Blade! Thanks again everybody!

The show was a great time! I agree with Beef in thanking everyone who made it to the show and made it such a wonderful weekend. See you all soon!

Stew next time plan ahead, come a day early and let us treat ya'll with brews and bacons!!!! You guys & Gals work too hard! Thx as always for making it a KILLER show!!!!

I had a good time with all.
Thanks

Bill thx for the Beef Jerky! Best Jerky I ever had that wasnt gma/ma's :thumbup:

Stew next time plan ahead, come a day early and let us treat ya'll with brews and bacons!!!! You guys & Gals work too hard! Thx as always for making it a KILLER show!!!!

Bill thx for the Beef Jerky! Best Jerky I ever had that wasnt gma/ma's :thumbup:

Yes indeed. More beers for Beef and more Jerky from Bill:thumbup:

Awesome show guys and gals!:cool:

Yes indeed. More beers for Beef and more Jerky from Bill:thumbup:

Awesome show guys and gals!:cool:

The rare mod double tap :eek:

And yes, the jerky, Bill it's amazing, becoming a real tradition.

Just like hard alcohol before 11am :)

Lora Chemain said no more cake balls! They are impossible to resist. All gone. Those crispy french things were the shiz as well! Thx Girly for hookin us all up, you rock!

Lora Chemain said no more cake balls! They are impossible to resist. All gone. Those crispy french things were the shiz as well! Thx Girly for hookin us all up, you rock!

Those bourbon bacon brownies were nothing to scoff at though, but agreed, damn Lora can bake

Back