Thanks Everybody!!

Well we made it back to the land of Busse safe and sound. I just wanted to thank everyone for another great show! It's always so great to get to see everyone again. You guys made this show an ABSOLUTE BLAST and I know we couldn't have a greater group of Hogs, Rats,and Dogs. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and everyone had uneventful return trips home! Thanks again everybody! Until next time!

-BEEF-

No BEEF.....THANK YOU! I may not have made it to BLADE but I received a blade sharpened by you yesterday. A TG from Blade 14', double cut with black G10 and no fuller. You are the guys who need the thanking. If it wasn't for people like you who take pride in their work we wouldn't have the amazing blades we have today. You guys ROCK! I'm glad y'all made it back safe and sound....hope y'all left the hangovers there though. ...from the looks of the pics it seems y'all had a blast.

No BEEF.....THANK YOU! I may not have made it to BLADE but I received a blade sharpened by you yesterday. A TG from Blade 14', double cut with black G10 and no fuller. You are the guys who need the thanking. If it wasn't for people like you who take pride in their work we wouldn't have the amazing blades we have today. You guys ROCK! I'm glad y'all made it back safe and sound....hope y'all left the hangovers there though. ...from the looks of the pics it seems y'all had a blast.

quote of the year right there... I give a hearty seconds to it!

Thank you Beef, it was great to meet you and I appreciate you handing me all of those Moabolos for inspection. I'm already looking forward to next year's show.

Thank you Beef and the Busse crew as always you guys are a class act. Another great year at Blade looking forward to making more memories in the future.

I was pretty hung over come Sunday.

Congrats on your promotion to head up the Swamp Bass Custom Shop!! (see what I did there?)

You are still the best looking Busse girl, sorry Lexi and Pokey.

Thanks for putting up with all my standard BS, and seriously, congrats!!

It was great see you as well, it was great to Shake Hands With Beef!!!

This video is just for you!!!!

[youtube]PHjpWo4edfw[/youtube]

Thank you Beef. You guys are pulled in every direction and just keep on going. Thanks again.

Congrats on your promotion to head up the Swamp Bass Custom Shop!! (see what I did there?)

You are still the best looking Busse girl, sorry Lexi and Pokey.

Thanks for putting up with all my standard BS, and seriously, congrats!!

I see what you did there. you don't have to be sorry either they know i'm the best ha ha ha

Thank You guys!
Busse Combat makes Blade.... well Blade.

Beef, Thanks so much to you, I am excited about your new assignment, you will do excellent in your endeavors, as always good times with good people with a whole lot of heart Bro!! will be in touch...

Great Seeing you again Brother :)
Lets spar :)

Beef,
it was a pleasure to meet you and the whole Busse Crew! Although we were first timers, you guys made us feel like part of the family!!
Thank you to you and the crew for what you do, as you did it very well, each day!
We will see you next year and look forward to many more!
I hope you guys can catch some rest!

Wish I could have been there to meet all the busse kin family. Working to much over time trying to build my collection. Love my ak received a few weeks ago. Sharpened by you. Must be cool working with garth and the jerry crew. Thanks again guys (and gals). You's never dissapoint.

Back