Thanksgiving/X-Mas wishes to all..............

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Tis the season to be jolly and thankfull. Not nessesarily in that order but you get the point. I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks. Its been a long strange year for me and the things that has made it good are right here in front of me. First of all, my family, my wife and kids are amazingly supportive and allow me the time nessesary to work in my shop. Without them I am nothing.
To my buddies Murph (Murphnuge) for helping around the shop, gathering materials, and introducing me to this forum.
To Jeff (Diesel D) for biulding my website and helping with customer service, and for calling me at 7 AM on my days off to get me motivated to get my ass in the shop.
To my Dad for helping me with everything else in between, and for teaching me knifemaking and capturing my intrest in something that has meant a lot to me over the years.
Also, to all the friends I have made over the last year on this forum. Mr. Ethan Becker for inviting me to his home and to all my brothers on Becker mountain.
And last but definately not least, all of you who have supported me by buying, ordering, disscussing, looking, asking, or just giving me sh!t on the forums. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. From me and my family, and all of us at TMHunt custom knives. I wish you all Happy Holidays! Be safe! And here's to many more years of good things to come!

Last edited:
Whatever. Now get your ass out in the shop and work on my knife. And have a great turkey day.

Well said Todd, I hope you have a great Thanks Giving with lots of good company, good food, and good cheer, and a very merry Christmas as well.

Do they have a senior citizens Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel Trade?

They have a Thanks Giving dinner, not sure it's especially for seniors...but I'm sure he can manage :)

Todd, it's been a pleasure getting to know you over the last year. I'm glad Murph decided to share you with the rest of us!

Whatever. Now get your ass out in the shop and work on my knife. And have a great turkey day.
<3 the Trade! (I was thinking the same thing)

Do they have a senior citizens Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel Trade?

Damn right they do and I just threw a leg over it. Stick around long enough and you can get some for yourself.

It's been good getting to know the person behind that incredible cleaver Murph was showing around at the 2011 fall gathering -- hope you had a good thanksgiving day and that things go better for you next year.

Just thought id refresh this thread. Merry Christmas everybody. Thanks again from all of us here at TMHunt custom knives! Be safe!

Merry Christmas to you Todd! Hope everyone there is having a wonderful time!

Back