That Endura

Since I just picked up the SB Endura off the exchange, thought I would post up my current Endura collection. :)

Multiple Pm2s, multiple Manix 2s (both LW and regualr), Delica, Kershaw Knockout, Kershaw Skyline other knives coming and going.. Yet an Endura might be my favorite model. Spyderco really hit it out of the ballpark with the HAP40 sprints. The burnt orange combined with the most excellent HAP40 on an Endura, it really doesnt get much better. However they be careful, the new LW Manix in CTS-XHP is right behind it at this point.

Picked up an orange handled Endura 4 at the SFO today. And apparently had forgotten how sharp they were out of the box.

Nice little slice top of left index finger - never even felt it.

This orange one marks my 7th Endura over the last fifteen years. Love em!

Since I just picked up the SB Endura off the exchange, thought I would post up my current Endura collection. :)

Hi there - same here :D

14524500_1111604498931199_9037611199739306229_o.jpg

I am thinking of getting a VG-10 one, probably second-hand, if a good one comes for the right price.

I'm torn between Endura ZDP-189 and Al Mar Eagle HD VG-10 (talon or flat...), can not make up my mind which one to buy...:numbness:

The Al Mar is a real nice looking knife, maybe better than the Endura. But, there are too many features about the Endura that would make (and did) me buy it, instead. That bi-directional texturing anchors it in your hand, no matter what. That thumb hole is just too easy to find when you cannot see it or need your attention elsewhere while opening the knife, even with gloves. It is very light for its size. I could go on.

Had my Endura out in the kitchen tonight--it happened to be the sharpest knife within reach (HAP40!). I tend to think of it as an outdoors knife, but it really excels at small kitchen tasks. I have a couple of very nice traditional Japanese kitchen knives that I do most of my food prep with, but incredibly the Endura holds it's own very well in this company.

The Endura combined all the classic features of a folder, and added some, and became a classic... of the highest order.
:D

I love my trusty Endura. Spent a month traveling in Alaska recently and it was always in my EDC. Used it for common tasks and this morning processed some elk with it. Also part of my carry EDC. Dragonfly 2 often comes along too.
9a8f0446315340bb6646090c96cd3d14.jpg

I love my Endura! If it's not in my pocket, then it's because my Manix, Delica, or Tenacious gave it the boot momentarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic^ and I love that Green.
I;m going to EDC my Orange FFG today.

Back