That sweet little F2

I got my F2 in this past weekend and she's a beauty.

I made my first sheath a couple weeks ago for my HB and thought I could improve upon what I did and make one also for the F2.

After a few youtube videos on stamping, basket weaving and the sorts I got started.

I ended up with two minor mistakes but all-in-all I am happy with the new home for my F2.

Like I did the sheath for my HB, I built this one to work as a pocket sheath or to hang on as a dangler.

Again, I can't wait to get her out this weekend and get her all dirty.

38256892741_b63dd41337_k.jpg

38256907821_f7ae066216_k.jpg

38256919311_a0e3e1871c_k.jpg

I was very excited about the Garden and Gun writeup. It was just a blerb and a great pic, but it is the first mainstream magazine we've been in. They are going to sell the F2 in their stores too. Woot!

Congrats! That's incredible! Is that the explanation for all the F2s posted on IG a week or two ago? Any chance of the F2 becoming a Production model because of this?

ETA: rechecked IG- it was actually the middle of Sept when posted. Where the hell has the time gone?

Last edited:
I was very excited about the Garden and Gun writeup. It was just a blerb and a great pic, but it is the first mainstream magazine we've been in. They are going to sell the F2 in their stores too. Woot!

Congrats! That is great. Getting some well deserved publicity on a great knife.

You guys at FB rock as well as all the products.

Back