That was quick

SteveC SteveC
I think knifeswapper knifeswapper talks about this somewhere in the GBU but he is no longer sending emails out and the only notification will be through telegram. He also started the GEC hardcore club which gives its members a guaranteed spot for every GEC release. So I would assume that takes from the rest of the early reserve spots he has available. Which means you better be logged in and refreshing next time šŸ¤£.

I was wondering when it would show up, it didnt appear until after I left the gym around 6pm. Funny enough I walked outta the clinic around 4 and saw nothing. Oh well, thats too bad

SteveC SteveC
I think knifeswapper knifeswapper talks about this somewhere in the GBU but he is no longer sending emails out and the only notification will be through telegram. He also started the GEC hardcore club which gives its members a guaranteed spot for every GEC release. So I would assume that takes from the rest of the early reserve spots he has available. Which means you better be logged in and refreshing next time šŸ¤£.
What is this "GEC hardcore club" you speak of and how does one gain entry?

Back