The “Can’t leave anything alone” Thread

This I like. :D Did you mill out the G10 to drop the clip into? Or is it sitting on top of the G10?
I actually used a t-nut on the other side of the lanyard tube and trimmed it down. It's not the cleanest, but I want to hurry up and carry the thing, so I can do better later lol

20200720_175237~2_resize_52.jpg

EDIT: so that didn't answer the question lol. Yeah, it's just chillin on top of the G10, but almost all of the pressure is on the lanyard tube itself

Last edited:
Ah...mill that bad boy in! :D You can do it!
I'd try to use my hand drill as a router so I can use Lynch's CRK deep carry clip... But spare scales for Millies are actually harder to come by than I thought and I don't want to screw these ones up

I'm so annoyed. I bought a carbon fiber clip for my Spider Monkey. Unfortunately, SG dunked their clip screws in red loctite. WTF. I managed to finagle two of the screws, but stripped the third. Ugh. Not feeling so great, but when I get a chance to extract the stupid screw I'll post a pic with the new clip. So frustrating!

I'm so annoyed. I bought a carbon fiber clip for my Spider Monkey. Unfortunately, SG dunked their clip screws in red loctite. WTF. I managed to finagle two of the screws, but stripped the third. Ugh. Not feeling so great, but when I get a chance to extract the stupid screw I'll post a pic with the new clip. So frustrating!
A soldering iron may help with that stripped screw. Best of luck! I feel your pain.

I have some spare T6 and T8 screws lying around if you need any.

A soldering iron may help with that stripped screw. Best of luck! I feel your pain.

Unfortunately I don't have one. May use my heat gun though I fear it might damage the CF scales.

Unfortunately I don't have one. May use my heat gun though I fear it might damage the CF scales.
It probably won't, because carbon fiber is quite resistant to heat and the epoxy should never melt, unless they didn't use proper epoxy.

But I'd still be wary like you lol

Hand polished the dlc on my American lawman. Its the s35vn version.
4T83vkn.jpg

Bh9T6xt.jpg

08G8HfT.jpg

Back