The “Can’t leave anything alone” Thread

Great molding job and tight stitch work! 💪🏻
Thank you for your kind words A.L. Just saw this post now. :( I really do appreciate it.
Just a couple of minor scale/hardware swaps today. :)

First up is a Kershaw Leek. I took the black liners and blade from the acid-washed, S30V Random Leek sprint and threw on the carbon fiber scales from the CPM-154/CF Leek. Then I added blue anodized, titanium MXG standoffs, blue anodized, titanium screws from BladesWeLove, and a sandblasted Lynch titanium deep carry clip. I was going to go with the black cerakote clip, but they were sold out. I'm pretty happy with how the knife turned out. :)

I'm going to take the stonewashed CPM-154 blade and liners and add some purple scales and give it to the wife. No idea what I'll do with the yellow/14c28n Leek, probably give it away.

fgk6ebR.jpg

0lZADYP.jpg

fu7sQHe.jpg

jHyo6L6.jpg

aHnW2Bx.jpg

And then I added some new blue anodized, titanium screws to my Chaparral LW. :)

gip9RRv.jpg

T1ZZ4yw.jpg
These look fantastic Fixall!!
Just a fantastic scale set. 😎
My wife saw the rose gold McBee you did for your lady WValtakis WValtakis . This is your fault.

mvwf3DG.jpg
Ooo!! This looks like fun!! 😎
Ol’ Trusty the 710’s dress up is complete. Aramis CF scales purchased here on the forum, replaced the nylon backspacer with Ti standoffs from Knifekits, and the Ti pivot arrived today from xxxadrenalinxxx in Australia. Lookin pretty snazzy for an old guy. View attachment 1573042View attachment 1573043View attachment 1573041
Classy, you “gentleman’d” that up right good. 😁

Thank you for your kind words A.L. Just saw this post now. :( I really do appreciate it.

These look fantastic Fixall!!

Just a fantastic scale set. 😎

Ooo!! This looks like fun!! 😎

Classy, you “gentleman’d” that up right good. 😁

Thanks man! Just wait til you see the Spyderco McBee my wife dreamed up. The body is anodized "Easter Bunny Flomascus", with purple screws, and aqua standoffs with a matching McNee Hex clip. It's going to be so loud. I'm having a DamaCore blade made for it too, since I had a bit extra. :p

Last edited:
Thanks man! Just wait til you see the Spyderco McBee my wife dreamed up. The body is anodized "Easter Bunny Flomascus", with purple screws, and aqua standoffs with a matching McNee Hex clip. It's going to be so loud. I'm having a DamaCore blade made for it too, since I had a bit extra. :p
Sounds like it’s gonna be vibrant!! I’m excited for you both. Right on.

More pics of this please! Looks great man! Is that a service you offer
Thanks! I do offer these services, since you don't have message privileges here with your membership you can email me to discuss it (thehomerjaysimpson at gmail)😊👍

Better than I imagined!!! Thank you very very much. This was a gift to me from my wife many years ago when I first wanted to become a cop. I carried it for years. It got pretty beat up and I wanted it restored so I sent it away and it came back more jacked up. Sat on the shelf till last week when i reached out to get it working and looking good again. Going back in the pocket.

Back