The 15085 Mini Crooked River

I have a regular Crooked River with wood handles. I love it for around the property, but can't really take that beast out in public. I've been hoping the mini was true for a while, and am very excited to see it announced. The option I'd really like to see is green micarta scales like from the Proper. That and a different color backspacer would make this a great EDC for me.

This may become an all time classic
"Become?" Wouldn't the engineering supporting the strength of a full size, folding "hunting knife" make the original Crooked River the "all time classic?"

FYI, I'm also happy to see the release of the mini. I'll be sticking with my originals, but it's great to spread the joy of the Crooked River.

"Become?" Wouldn't the engineering supporting the strength of a full size, folding "hunting knife" make the original Crooked River the "all time classic?"

FYI, I'm also happy to see the release of the mini. I'll be sticking with my originals, but it's great to spread the joy of the Crooked River.
Only time will tell.
It seems to be a great design in any size.

Wow I'm going to be picking up one of these! I have the Crooked River and really like it, but a pocket size version would be even better.

Agreed on all points.

y1D8yXDVdGZTwYtAdJGLEUaAHRLDD_ULn6IDq76WNIXt3Hvl0xCvplfXALwlnKTgS_hxDuty1eSF1gpF1GnamXX3zj63jndukFDe4A00ZMD9_FaLs8WMnZ7r1Dit7_Zyr3aRMvZXCJM

I just saw news on Instagram. Yeah, I’m in for one custom Crooked River.

Back