The 15085 Mini Crooked River

y1D8yXDVdGZTwYtAdJGLEUaAHRLDD_ULn6IDq76WNIXt3Hvl0xCvplfXALwlnKTgS_hxDuty1eSF1gpF1GnamXX3zj63jndukFDe4A00ZMD9_FaLs8WMnZ7r1Dit7_Zyr3aRMvZXCJM
Daaaaaaaang! This is a homerun

Has anyone noticed the weight on this?!
It's just 93g (3.3 oz.) That's the same weight as the standart (Noryl GTX) Griptillian, but with full liners! Couple this with it's thinness and you got a true edc gem!

I don't say this lightly, but I AM HYPED!!!

I can not wait for this to arrive

Last edited:
Just scored one from my favorite local shop!! This ones a home run, and my first Benchmade with the Axis Lock! Number 74/700 first production.

I haven’t seen anyone online yet. I just so happened to be working up north and walked into my favorite gun/knife shop and they had just got one in! Must of been my lucky day, plus I only paid $179!!

I've kept looking at Benchmade knives, especially the 940 and larger crooked river, yet could never commit to buy one after flip-flopping several times. Took a look at this Mini Crooked River and decided I definitely want one in about 10-15 minutes. Looks and sounds like a great knife! Can't wait to get one in hand. :)

I like the full size Crooked River but this mini is making me want a smaller version. Just wish it was G10.

I'm hoping this is just a soft introduction and the G10 will come along once they see it's a success.

I like big knives, but I always found the full size to be awkward, something about the egos.

I think its the thickness of the handle in relation to it's height. I hate handles that are wider than they are tall, and while the full size Crooked River wasn't quite there, it was close enough that the ergos suffered.

The mini is similarly proportioned, but small enough that it isn't as big of an issue.

I know this was mentioned. But didn't catch the response.

Will the mini crooked river, have the Benchmade customization tool? This will affect my purchase.

And anyone know when REI by chance will get this one?

Thanks

I know this was mentioned. But didn't catch the response.

Will the mini crooked river, have the Benchmade customization tool? This will affect my purchase.

And anyone know when REI by chance will get this one?

Thanks

Jimmy previously responded to this query, stating that at this time, they (Benchmade) have no immediate plans to release the mini CR in G10 or as model available through the custom shop.

Edit: I have no idea when REI will be getting these in.

Jimmy previously responded to this query, stating that at this time, they (Benchmade) have no immediate plans to release the mini CR in G10 or as model available through the custom shop.
Ok. Was there not a screenshot of the customizer and what looked to be the cr?

I didn't think it was just made up or hoped for?? But an actual teaser?

Ok. Was there not a screenshot of the customizer and what looked to be the cr?

I didn't think it was just made up or hoped for?? But an actual teaser?

Afaik, only the full size CR is available through the Benchmade custom shop at this time. I recall someone else asking if Benchmade had any plans to introduce the mini version to the custom shop and again, irrc, Jimmy's answer was not at this time.

Back