The 15085 Mini Crooked River

Afaik, only the full size CR is available through the Benchmade custom shop at this time. I recall someone else asking if Benchmade had any plans to introduce the mini version to the custom shop and again, irrc, Jimmy's answer was not at this time.
Thanks. I checked the site and didn't see the big cr either. Oh well. I'll see if I love or can live without it.

Someone start a poll for who would want a customized mini crooked river lol

Thanks. I checked the site and didn't see the big cr either. Oh well. I'll see if I love or can live without it.

Someone start a poll for who would want a customized mini crooked river lol

Last I heard, Benchmade was having problems with the software for the custom shop CR on their website (something about pricing issues I think?) so it might have been taken down while they sort out the problem(s). And as far as customising the soon to be/already released mini CR, @ROGUE BLADEWORKS was working on some cool looking aftermarket stuff for it last I checked.

I'll see if I can pull up the quotes from Jimmy about the CR/Mini CR and the custom shop for you.

kaput kaput as promised, here are the relevant quotes, both of which are from this thread that you may want to check out: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-custom-knife-builder.1543948/page-3#post-17759976

Hey Everyone,

We are experiences issues on the Custom Knife Builder pricing. We apologize, we are working around the clock to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patients.

-Benchmade

The mini CR is not available on custom platform.

Thanks for the link. That was the thread.
So there is the pic actually stating "new knife" (mini crook) "new customizer"

Like I've said a few times now already, my understanding (and perhaps someone can correct me if I'm indeed wrong) is that:

1) Benchmade added the full sized Crooked River to their custom shop a little while ago
2) It was removed from the overhauled custom shop as Benchmade was having pricing issues with the model on their site, and as of this post, is still not back up yet
3) As of right now the mini Crooked River is not offered through Benchmade's custom shop, nor is it going to be offered in the immediate future as per Jimmy

The "new knife" that was (and still is) being added to their custom shop was just the full sized model.

Like I've said a few times now already, my understanding (and perhaps someone can correct me if I'm indeed wrong) is that:

1) Benchmade added the full sized Crooked River to their custom shop a little while ago
2) It was removed from the overhauled custom shop as Benchmade was having pricing issues with the model on their site, and as of this post, is still not back up yet
3) As of right now the mini Crooked River is not offered through Benchmade's custom shop, nor is it going to be offered in the immediate future as per Jimmy

The "new knife" that was (and still is) being added to their custom shop was just the full sized model.

This is correct.

But only until you can convince your bosses that the Mini Crooked River really needs to be added to the custom builder... Or at least add the G-10 option like the full size... Isn't that right? ;)

Poor Jimmy Benchmade Benchmade lol

I imagine the G10 version will be released if the mini platform is a hit as well as it put on the custom site if the full size does well.

Back