The 3:10 to Yuma........

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
A lot of poeple have taken a liking to my Yuma models, and there's starting to be a lot of them out there. So, much like Murph did with the M-18, the Yuma has finally earned its very own thread, and here it is. If you got any questions, comments, concerns,compliments, bitches, pisses, groans, moans, neglections, inspections, whatever. If it concerns the Yuma, this is the place..................Oh yeah. Feel free to post any Yuma pics you may have. I'll start if off!
2012-05-24160011.jpg
2012-09-23141541_zps4633d697.jpg
2012-10-24173947.jpg
2012-10-24174026.jpg
2012-11-04110221.jpg
2012-11-04110256.jpg

The first one with the green and black handle is amazing! That handle with the uncoated shinny blade like on the last picture with the orange handle would be so so perfect! Im going to have to grab one of these after the m-18. man the more i see your work the more impressed i am.

Ok, I'll play! I love my Yuma. I've been fortunate lately to meet some very talented knife makers, but Todd your work has really impressed and excited me. Holy crap that cammo one at the beginning looks awesome!!

DSC_1173.jpg

DSC_5483.jpg

DSC_5496.jpg

DSC_5271.jpg

Thanks Mist. As far as the camo one you like. I think the one that's in the mail to you as we speak you are gonna like even better. Plus, there's a little something for Lisa in there too!

More Yuma's for viewing pleasure. These all sent out last few days.
2012-12-10160534.jpg

Yeah they do. Just like the first one of mine I let ya use Mist.

really really nice! i like the bottom one best! i kinda like the "holes" in the handle more than the pins but all of them are badass!

Ok OK OK, i want the handle from the very first picture on this page with the green "liners" like the picture furthest on the bottom and the blade uncoated and and and....... :)

im really loving you handle work bud, you have some real talent. the drop point from the snark thread is just as perfect as a handle could get.

really really nice! i like the bottom one best! i kinda like the "holes" in the handle more than the pins but all of them are badass!

Ok OK OK, i want the handle from the very first picture on this page with the green "liners" like the picture furthest on the bottom and the blade uncoated and and and....... :)

im really loving you handle work bud, you have some real talent. the drop point from the snark thread is just as perfect as a handle could get.

All is good as long as you're not eyeballing that one on the left in front of the muzzle. That one is mine :D

Caine. yours is the one on the bottom of the last pic

Ok, i guess ill wait.... really though i need the M-18 first, but this is for sure on my list :)

You shouldn't have told him and just let him go nuts waiting on it :) Not like he doesn't have other knives to play with....;)

He's waited long enough and been very patient with me. Didn't want him to start thinkin he wasn't gettin his knife.

Back