The 3:10 to Yuma........

20130127_130928.jpg

This is the Yuma in my hand. And Todd claims I have the biggest hands he's ever seen. Or was it the prettiest? I can't remember now..

Dubs - and D, at the last Gathering Toss let me handle a Yuma -- I told him it needed an extra 1/2" oh handle and the bird's beak at the end needed opened up a little -- that 90 degree bend is evil.
OTOH, the way he does the wood scales on the M9 the relief at the butt of the knife is more subtle than on the Becker Grivory, so it was pretty comfortable.

Dubs - and D, at the last Gathering Toss let me handle a Yuma -- I told him it needed an extra 1/2" oh handle and the bird's beak at the end needed opened up a little -- that 90 degree bend is evil.
OTOH, the way he does the wood scales on the M9 the relief at the butt of the knife is more subtle than on the Becker Grivory, so it was pretty comfortable.
That "bird's beak" is what worried me.

it should.
of course, 2 minutes with a slack belt and a bucket of water will fix that. :D

Look what we gots a cookin'!

2013-03-30_19-31-16_576_zps3f26dc6d.jpg

hmmm.......
I did something similar yesterday with some M18 scraps.........

How often do these come around? Or are they available by order only?

Apologies. I'm a T M Hunt newbie.

go to the website link in his sig-line and send an email about the model you're interested in.
or take a look at the Blade show leftovers thread and see if there are any leftovers left.
(ditto with the magua sale thread)

Ohhhhhhhh :witless: what's up with the black handled Yuma?!?! Looks pretty nice Todd. Please tell me its spoken for already because I can't deal with the temptation to buy :tears_of_joy: it'll match my M-18 so well...

Ohhhhhhhh :witless: what's up with the black handled Yuma?!?! Looks pretty nice Todd. Please tell me its spoken for already because I can't deal with the temptation to buy :tears_of_joy: it'll match my M-18 so well...

Yeah, they are both spoken for. But, I can always make more! as a matter of fact, the reason it looks like such a perfect match is because the handle material on this Yuma was the very material left over from your M-18.

Yeah, they are both spoken for. But, I can always make more! as a matter of fact, the reason it looks like such a perfect match is because the handle material on this Yuma was the very material left over from your M-18.

Well that's good for my bank account but makes me want one even more meow...all in due time :sulkiness:

Like I said ole buddy, I can always make more! :D

I know, I'm just impatient...I'm sure you have plenty of black micarta too.

I posted this in the other thread, but damn, this knife is worth showing off, she's a beauty!

4EB0415A-6F4B-48DC-92FE-A1F009D70C93-601-00000082768191F2_zpse19d42c9.jpg

264E154A-526B-4969-9E01-3FA52F0B9CB9-601-0000008280962C55_zpsb7bbe990.jpg

Back