The 3:10 to Yuma........

Sweet looking blades Todd. I take it the customer wanted a thinner profile for the green handled one?

Sweet looking blades Todd. I take it the customer wanted a thinner profile for the green handled one?
I make a few different handle versions of this knife. Some thicker, some thinner, people are all across the board on what they want. I actually made this one for myself, but will probably be sending it with Murph to the gathering this weekend if anybody wants to buy it. I made a half a dozen knives to send with him for the Beckerheads but to my suprise a single customer swooped in and purchased everyone of them last week including the other two in the last photos.

how thin is that green one compared to a tweener
As far as width quite similar now that you mention it. But the contour and weight of the knife is more confortable IMO. ;)

I make a few different handle versions of this knife. Some thicker, some thinner, people are all across the board on what they want. I actually made this one for myself, but will probably be sending it with Murph to the gathering this weekend if anybody wants to buy it. I made a half a dozen knives to send with him for the Beckerheads but to my suprise a single customer swooped in and purchased everyone of them last week including the other two in the last photos.

As far as width quite similar now that you mention it. But the contour and weight of the knife is more confortable IMO. ;)

wow, that sounds pretty awesome. my 16 is by far my favorite knife ( regarding how it feels in the hand)

This has to be one of the best looking knives out there (mistwalker's photo):

DSC_2148.jpg

Awesome looking knife.

Im excited to get my Yuma soon!!

I love it bud :D Here is a quick review i just made. Its a great knife.

[video=youtube;PBgqnIYGKuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgqnIYGKuk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

New Yumas, 5/32 thick. Much more balanced.
20140504_161509_zps46933d21.jpg

I really dig those white and black liners on the green handled one. At least I think they are liners, haha. Just awesome!

Stupid question, but what is the point of the jumping on the middle of the blade and the skull crusher pommel?

middle of the blade jimping is for fine work where your index finger rides the spine of the knife.
texturing on the butt is for traction when using it as a hammer or for hammering on it with a baton

I love that orange one. almost looks like a cream color combo with the shine on the blade. I love orange knives for camping blades, as they are so much easier to find than anything else.

Thanks. Does anyone know if Todd has ever made a Yuma without the middle blade jimping?

Back