The 3:10 to Yuma........

Music to my ears. Nothing more disappointing than a custom maker who no longer takes custom orders.

I'm sure Todd and Murph are on their way to Blade Show. Upon their return, they will be opening shop to take orders. Sometimes there are even blades that don't get sold at Blade Show that come up for sale on here. The only thing you can do right now is look at pics of Yumas and start thinking about what colors and materials you want yours to have. ... I'll help you get started:D
20140606_085659_zpsrdbxiz7a.jpg

20140606_085737_zpsrt2l0lpv.jpg

20140606_085803_zpsq68sphhn.jpg

For the record- I'm not speaking for Todd or Murph, I'm just saying how it's gone in the past.

That's not a problem. I'm in no hurry. I hang around here don't I? I have enough knives to tide me over. I don't NEED another. I sure want one though. :D

Took my boys for their first overnighter last night. It was at a tent only campground thats in one of our local metroparks. 20 bucks a night and they supply the firewood. All they supply is split logs so i brought my Collins Hudson Bay boy's axe, along with my Yuma and my bk14 (the perfect trio imho....until i can afford to get my hands on a Magua;)). About 2 logs into my prepping, the head came loose on my axe and it was unusable after that. Luckily my Yuma was more than willing to step and complete the task. She got a really good workout. I batonned it through some pretty hard stuff and had no problems at all. I then used my flint & steel kit to get the fire going. I didnt take many pictures because i wanted this to be more about my boys and teaching them stuff, but i did snap a few of my flint&steel 1 log fire.
20140607_183131_zpspzbvwhfn.jpg

20140607_183127_zps097mngkc.jpg

Are the blade profiles on the Yumas different? OFM4's Yuma blade looks a little slimmer and pointier than WW's. Is it just the pictures?

Are the blade profiles on the Yumas different? OFM4's Yuma blade looks a little slimmer and pointier than WW's. Is it just the pictures?

There'll be some minor variation as they're all done by hand. We've recently changed thicknesses as well.

I have wanted a Yuma for quite a while and just picked one up from a member here that was kind enough to think of me before he listed it on the exchange. I'm so freakin excited!!

Recieved my first T M Hunt knife today. A 5/32 Yuma. I'm thrilled Todd decided to make them outta thinner stock.

Congrats man, sweet looking blade.

Back