The all New SteelCraft Bodega is here!!

SCB115FS_zpsmuf4v8nc.jpeg

I too ordered one today from KSF, the black w satin variety. I've been following knives and knife makers for the better part of 5 years now, and a begg bodega has always been at the top of the list. Unfortunately, I've never been able to come across the funds to purchase one so I do thank you Mark and Todd for colaborating with Reate to allow for someone like me to own a begg designed blade. It'll be here in few days, and I can't wait!

I too ordered one today from KSF, the black w satin variety. I've been following knives and knife makers for the better part of 5 years now, and a begg bodega has always been at the top of the list. Unfortunately, I've never been able to come across the funds to purchase one so I do thank you Mark and Todd for colaborating with Reate to allow for someone like me to own a begg designed blade. It'll be here in few days, and I can't wait!
Thats great news and we are glad to hear you appreciate what we are trying to do with this line of knives.

Knivesshipfree.com has damasteel bodegas up. Get em while ya can. And thanks again mark for the hookup today. You rock man.

Looking at one of these but curious about two things. One, what is blade length? 3.75 I might bite but 3.9 is pushing past my limit. And secondly, that lock bar with the teeth looks to be a killer. I am a bit of a fidgeter with my knives and that looks like it would shred your thumb. Anyone with experience with them care to chime in please.

Thx

Looking at one of these but curious about two things. One, what is blade length? 3.75 I might bite but 3.9 is pushing past my limit. And secondly, that lock bar with the teeth looks to be a killer. I am a bit of a fidgeter with my knives and that looks like it would shred your thumb. Anyone with experience with them care to chime in please.

Thx

I have seen the Steelcraft Bodega listed with various blade lengths: 3.75", 3.875, 3.9" and 4".

The lock bar jimping won't shred your thumb. I have two of teh Steelcraft Mini Bodega with the same jimping.

Thanks. Wish there was a Bodega in the middle. 3.5ish. That would be perfect. Or If they would just mill out the large to shred an ounce. 6.3 is beyond my self imposed 5.5 limit. Kind of sucks because one of the best look8ng knives out there imo.

Is there going to be upgrade options later on for the SC bodega? It would be nice to have a micarta top scale, or even titanium with inlays like the mini glimpse have.

Back