The All Stag and Ivory Buck Thread (Let's See Your Stag & Ivory Buck Knives)

5427f64285b2dd72cc5cdd1ccea94e6c.jpg

Holy Moly! I think I just found a new grail knife.

How would a guy from Europe like me go about getting a knife like that?

Last edited:
My favorite, beautiful, know any history for it?

Gsea,

I purchased this 317 from a person in Sacramento with the original sheath. The knife wasn't in great shape but the blades appeared to be full. I shipped it to LR and he re-scaled and cleaned it up for me.

I'm also a big fan of the 317 and have admired the pictures of yours posted in this thread.

I have another 317 in similar condition lying around that I'll probably send off for a similar treatment soon.

Gsea,

I purchased this 317 from a person in Sacramento with the original sheath. The knife wasn't in great shape but the blades appeared to be full. I shipped it to LR and he re-scaled and cleaned it up for me.

I'm also a big fan of the 317 and have admired the pictures of yours posted in this thread.

I have another 317 in similar condition lying around that I'll probably send off for a similar treatment soon.

LR is the godfather of Buck customs. He has done 95% of my knives.

*Low whistle* Oh my goodness. Those are some of the nicest Bucks I've seen. Just gorgeous.

This 110 started out as a Silver Knights Blade Buck 110 D2 with the cocobolo scales and flat grind. I decided to treat myself to a custom and I sent the SK Blade in to LR for re-working. I think he really did a fantastic job. It has polished camel bone scales against the nickle silver bolsters. The blade was mirror polished and stamped with Buck, the Anvil and USA. The pile side has the BOS heat treat and D2 stamp. The liner is black paper with file work.

What a nice rare set of knives Skyler - What could possibly be better than that beautiful set??? Hum.

What a nice rare set of knives Skyler - What could possibly be better than that beautiful set??? Hum.

A 935 with interior Mastodon, a D Guard with Bark Ivory....or Maybe a 915 set with "Happy 60th birthday etched on the blades".

Back