The All Stag and Ivory Buck Thread (Let's See Your Stag & Ivory Buck Knives)

H
yes sir you are right --it has no serial number--musta been an engineering sample -it came from an employees private collection..
Here are few quick snap shots of my 110 BCCI Stag/Dam.

xephra.jpg

2edxdmo.jpg

yes sir you are right --it has no serial number--musta been an engineering sample -it came from an employees private collection..

Or perhaps it was just excess left over inventory that was never sold as a BCCI club knife and therefore was never engraved with the member's number. Either way, it's a way cool knife.

it is a cool knife......keep that Damascus oiled or it will get a light rust on it.....

This thread deserves a bump with the revision by Photobucket

Thanks!
I was so glad to see a large percentage of photos back in this thread.
It's too bad some deleted their Photobucket accounts, but I certainly understand why they did it.

I was glad to see some of the rare knives that Evil Eye Earl has are still here....heck, it's good to see ALL the beautiful knives that have been restored.

And not only this thread but all those years of the SPS..So many times I've gone back looking for rare 112's and the pics are gone. I imagine on a lot of other websites folks are happy with the news.

Wow, just went through all 46 pages of Buck Stag & Ivory photos. Outstanding, and nice to say that all those photos made me want more Buck knives. It's nice to be alive enough to feel your heartbeat a little faster! ;) Thank you to each and everyone of you who have added to Mark's thread, please keep it going.

JB

I've been on the forum for a dozen years now and have stopped in this thread a few times just to look a 112's then after the pictures went MIA way less ..Now that I have matured some as a collector I think I can appreciate just how fantastic many of the knives here are..I'm taking my time and really looking closely at all the models since this thread is perhaps the finest grouping of Bucks best in the world. Page 13 now and going slower as I go along. I encourage all collectors to spend some quality time here.

One of my favorite knives that took me years to talk Mr Leroy out of ,
and finally one day he said yes and she was mine at least for now .
we8OY0R.jpg

Dale...do you know any history of this beauty?
VERY NICE!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back