The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Here's one That just came in that was in a discussion in another thread. It's awsome especially since I love serrations. It was actually over discribed, as it has a few very light handling marks on the polished side. Blasted side and blade are like new. Took it apart and cleaned and lubed and had flawless operation. I love it.

I was hoping someone from here had gotten that one. I was intrigued by it, I almost bid. It's a cool knife for sure.

As for inbounds, my UG shown above is no longer on that list. :) I'll post pics of it in the appropriate thread later, it's a beauty for sure. But I did add another inbound to the list this evening, a Bocote Mnandi.

BocoteBackClose.jpg

BocoteClose.jpg

I've also got this inbound. I know it's not a CRK, but it's worth showing anyway. A Randal 26-4...
Randall.jpg

Last edited:
Okay ..... you know I love all you guys and gals! But sheesh! I've been really tied up with family stuff most of the week and on the few occasions I've been able to drop in ..... one after another, y'all are picking up some prime pieces that had me beating my head against my desk asking ..... why, oh why could I have not been around and in the right place at the right time!! Congrats to everyone. Anyway, feeling sorry (selfishly sorry) ... I started looking in a place where there should have been on earthly reason for something new to be offered (since the last new offerings were posted last Sunday). Well, mercy me ..... my eyes popped out when I saw this piece calling out my name. The logical side of my brain kept saying .... "you don't need it! .... You already have one with that inlay!" The side of my brain with absolutely no self-control kept saying "Yeah, but it pales in comparison to this one .... resistance is futile .... click that button!" So, she should be inbound shortly! She's a small ...... but way big in character!! By the way, there is one more similar sweetie left as of this posting.

IncomingBE.jpg

Oh man ... I saw that and was so mad that it was sold already! It's the nicest box elder I have seen ... or close to it anyway! Congratulations!

I hear you Serg ..... I couldn't believe my eyes! Had to do one of those double takes. It really came as a shock, since he's still showing the 17th for when the latest CRKs were added AND, even though he trickled in the Mnandis ..... I was sure I checked there mid-week to see if anything else had been added. Don't really know why I decided to stop by today .... like I said, was probably just in a state of self pity and was trying to ease the pain by looking around for pretty things!

I know what you mean ... I stopped by earlier and only the first one was posted. You must have showed up just when he listed it ... Knowing that you are the one that got it makes it less painful :) I also missed a couple of the bark Mnandis that Dino and Franz just snagged. Good for my wallet ... but heartbreakers ...

Not my photo, but this should arrive on Monday.

BocoteBubbleWrap.jpg

Also have a bark incoming.

Last edited:

BocoteBubbleWrap.jpg

Also have a bark incoming.

I know that I'm a newbie and got a lot to learn, but that's honestly the first damascus that's stopped me in my tracks and made me say bad words. Just beautiful, the overall look.

No pics to show, but my inbound (and 2nd CRK) will be an old style pivot Umnumzaan sans over travel stop.

Hope she got there and was not on this truck .....

UPS-oops.jpg

Like the old saying goes ..... sh*t happens ..... just hope it never happens to me!!!

Damn you UPS! My lefty small Sebenza should have arrived today but instead spent an extra day in Chicago, hopefully not bouncing down the highway!

This is my first CRK and I am panting to get the thing.

Okay Serg .... you are such a tease! I'll be waitin' & watchin'!!

Ah .. let's just say it's been kept on ice just the right amount of time ... It should be fresh now ... even a little blue from the cold?

View attachment 334995
Straight Ahead Should be in the mail when I get home. My new 25 should be home on Friday.

Straight Ahead has always been one of my favorite designs!

Congrats, in advance, on the new arrival buddy. I can't wait to see some "masterful" pics when it arrives!

I am not sure about "masterful", but pictures will be posted for sure! Congrats on the CF (and the stunner of a Lignum you scored!).

Back