The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

What type of material is the inlay? Stunning!
Spalted Beech, which is rotting beech. Most are darker orange/tan and black/brown. When I saw this example with white and black/brown I just had to have it. To me it looks like stone/fossil, which I think is pretty cool. Was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I just got a delivery update that it will now be delivered today! How often does that happen (rhetorical question)?

Just showed up. Even nicer than I expected. Razor sharp blade. The Spalted Beech is super smooth and looks even more like stone/marble than I thought it would. So much for having talked myself out of Sabenzas and wood inlays previously. Looks much better in real life than in the picture. It opens nice, smooth and easy. Absolutely no regrets... glad I splurged for the large and my only Sebenza.

C6BF3066-B8F7-4DDC-B3C1-F391C2EC7239.jpeg 3AA7AE8E-F088-41F3-A98C-276EDE25564E.jpeg
I’d like to add another 24 likes to this one.
Outstanding piece.

Funny events. I spotted this Insingo a few days ago while conducting my daily obsessive knife photo search and then spotted the classic for sale today. Sure enough they’re the work of the same man. Now if only I could get the Insingo.

Rv4vR1v.jpg

Put 50% down on this one last Saturday and picking it up Monday evening after work.

Back