The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

5sxpn4s.jpg

Nope. Sorry. Couldn't wait until Monday. I had a 4:00pm conference call postpone until Monday morning which enabled my early escape to get the Sebenza out of layaway. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eagerly awaiting my first Sebenza, a small 21 with CF inlays from Blade HQ. I ordered it early Wednesday morning, anticipating I'd have it today. I don't know if they're waiting because the cost was so high or what but it has yet to ship. Now it will probably next weekend before I get the chance to thoroughly oggle and finger bang it. This coming week is gonna be a long one.

chris-reeve-small-sebenza-21-black-carbon-fiber.jpg

So despite my incoming carbon fiber Sebenza, the knife nut in me wasn't gonna let me get any sleep unless I got the chance to try out the micarta version too. So this morning I ordered one of those bad boys. I usually get knives from Blade HQ but this time I used a dealer a little closer just so I could fondle it in time for the weekend.

cSz8e2k.jpg

I woke up at 1am this morning, couldn't sleep so I got my tablet out and started looking at knives. Ended up buying this:

full

I have a Startac 'Zaan so this will be my 2nd CRK but my first Sebenza. Can't wait for it to get here.
Interesting enough the super early morning hours where when I bought both of my CRK knives (not at the same time). Sleep quality has vastly improved since.

Back