The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Straight Ahead has always been one of my favorite designs!

I am not sure about "masterful", but pictures will be posted for sure! Congrats on the CF (and the stunner of a Lignum you scored!).
I have always wanted the straight ahead, been looking for a while finally found a nib in s30v. Looking forward to see what your teasing us with.

Nice stuff. Mine arrives tomorrow...
photo_zps508dfd0d.jpg

Got my straight ahead today!! Can't believe this baby has been sitting in a box since September of 2008. Absolutely perfect!!! My new 25 should be here tomorrow, pretty good week.

I have my first Mnandi coming from across the pond. Should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Been tracking this one down for 3 years, its Mammoth Bark and quite a stunner. Ill put tp some pics when I get her in.

I have my first Mnandi coming from across the pond. Should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Been tracking this one down for 3 years, its Mammoth Bark and quite a stunner. Ill put tp some pics when I get her in.

Post the seller's pic!!! That's what this thread is for. :D

I have a CRK Small Carbon Fiber Sebenza 21 in the mail at the Post Office.
I have to wait until Monday to pick it up!
Which sucks, but I'm super excited.
Will be my second CRK.

Hot diggidy dog. It's a Mnandi. It's from 2006 with Raindrop Damascus. And, according to tracking ..... it'll be here tomorrow evening. Mnandi number 11 ..... come to papa!

Hot diggidy dog. It's a Mnandi. It's from 2006 with Raindrop Damascus. And, according to tracking ..... it'll be here tomorrow evening. Mnandi number 11 ..... come to papa!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it tomorrow yet?

My newest, should arrive on Monday, I'll take an updated photo then. It's going to be a long weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 5.51.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 5.51.04 AM.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 999
Back