The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

You’ll enjoy the insingo. There’s some people around here who can’t stand it, but in your line of work it’s pretty handy
Sometimes I wish I just tried the insingo from the very beginning but I thought it looked kinda funny even if it probably was more practical for my anticipated use and I wanted my first Sebenza to be more "standard". Even if I did get the insingo first I'd probably be wanting to try the drop point now. So it's safe to say people here are generally right when they say you'll eventually end up with both.

With that being said though, I think I can say with confidence that I'll be content with only trying the small variations. I can tell from the dimensions that I would find the large too big in the pocket and if I'm doing a task that necessitates a knife of that size I'll find a fixed blade.

Sometimes I wish I just tried the insingo from the very beginning but I thought it looked kinda funny even if it probably was more practical for my anticipated use and I wanted my first Sebenza to be more "standard". Even if I did get the insingo first I'd probably be wanting to try the drop point now. So it's safe to say people here are generally right when they say you'll eventually end up with both.

With that being said though, I think I can say with confidence that I'll be content with only trying the small variations. I can tell from the dimensions that I would find the large too big in the pocket and if I'm doing a task that necessitates a knife of that size I'll find a fixed blade.
Yep my first 21 was a drop point. The Insingo is a little less eye appealing for sure, but man is it practical. For stripping wire it’s more convenient than drop point, for me anyway. Variety is nice to tho. I rotate between tanto, drop point and insingo.

All of mine are large except for one small. It’s a small 21 black micarta insingo.

Took me a while to accept it, but the Insingo blade shape is just more practical for me. The looks grew on me too, though I still think the drop point is prettier.

Can't wait to put this baby to work.

soRpuja.jpg

20200123_174101.jpg
So I figured I'd go ahead and put this up here now. This is the next one. Should be picking it up by February 10th. This is not the one. Took this off the interwebs but it's the same thing. Only the one I'm getting is better. It comes from a fellow lefty and BF member. A Wilson combat 25. Its what dreams are made of. Slowly collecting some really nice pieces.

Edit. Meds make for.bad typing. Sorry fellas and ladies

Last edited:
It's nice. Almost has a holographic look to it. Truly is 3D ish. Not sure what the design is called but I'm sure someone does. It's also not scratchy. Hard to explain. Has grip without being grippy. If that makes sense.

It's nice. Almost has a holographic look to it. Truly is 3D ish. Not sure what the design is called but I'm sure someone does. It's also not scratchy. Hard to explain. Has grip without being grippy. If that makes sense.

That's a unigue graphic, the design doesn't have a name until you give it one.

It's been referred to as Arcs in the past in sales. Sounds good to me. It makes think of rainbows and waterfalls. I dunno lol.

The bug has bit me HARD. Just ordered my fourth Mnandi. This one in Box Elder Burl. I've had my eyes on one that's been available for a while. Liked the pattern of the burl but was holding off and prioritizing different knives. Figured it would stick around for a while since it's been there a while. One just popped up on KSF today though and I wasn't prepared to risk it. LOVED it. Can't wait to get it in my hands. CRK is killing me... well, my girlfriend is the one that's going to kill me really but you know what I mean.

I've been wanting something to rotate with my small inkosingo. Tried a different brand and decided I'm done trying anything other than CRK from now on. I don't care about chincy bearing flipper battle ax thick prybar goofy drop shuttedness crap. Sold the off brand after a week and got myself a small 21 in the configuration I wanted while they are still available. 5 minutes after it arrived today I ditched the lanyard. Oiled the micarta t ok get the patina started and in the pocket she goes.
20200212_105858.jpg

20200212_105906.jpg

Nice pic :thumbsup:, It actually looks like the slab is cut out and laying on top of the design. IMO, a great example of a 3-D graphic. That makes me want to take another look at that knife.
It really does, never noticed that. It will look even cooler after some anodizing starts to fade.

Back