The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I've got two knife art exclusive large sebenzas 21 carbon fiber raindrop damascus which may have been a monster impulse buy. They're technically not on their way. They're in a box by the door doing the corona chill for the next couple of days.

Another busy day. I really like striped platan

I like the striped platan as well, but am very pleased with all of them. I obsessed over pictures of all three for hours to select the iteration of each wood type that I thought would be most appealing. Always hard to tell in pictures based on angles and lighting.

Although I’ve enjoyed my busy days, it’s time to take a few off and recover.

Last edited:
I think I'm a bit old school these days! I just ordered my 3rd L 21 with black Micarta inlays' I own a Inkosi I'm going to probably let go because not a big fan of its lockup:(

I think I'm a bit old school these days! I just ordered my 3rd L 21 with black Micarta inlays' I own a Inkosi I'm going to probably let go because not a big fan of its lockup:(
Just out of pure curiosity what do you not like about the Inkosi lockup?

aa374994-86bc-4657-88a0-257215ef33a7-jpeg.1332841
I love Thuya. Nice score.

Got a large sebenza insingo CF coming from knife art this week.

My first CRK! Very excited.

chris-reeve-carbon-fiber-sebenza-21-large-insingo-blade-exclusive-133.jpg

Obviously not my pic.

Can't wait to start carrying it. Full TI version is just a little heavier than I wanted, then found out about the knifeart version that weighs about the same as my pm2s.

Back