The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

Yes two 12 x 12 roll up doors. Ill build a room in the back right corner. 10 x 15. Then a wood stove in the left back corner. Blanket insulation and metal work done. Need 80 tons of crushed rock then concrete. Hopefully this next week we will be close to completion.Attach20328_20191009_162604.jpg

Yes two 12 x 12 roll up doors. Ill build a room in the back right corner. 10 x 15. Then a wood stove in the left back corner. Blanket insulation and metal work done. Need 80 tons of crushed rock then concrete. Hopefully this next week we will be close to completion.View attachment 1212536
Looking good. I appreciate and enjoy the photos of the progress.

Looks good Mike.
How much snow you get in the winter? If a bunch you may want to consider snow guards, at least above the mandoor on the eve side.
…. metal roofs can dump snow.
Whoever put that together seems to have done a nice job with attention to detail, screws line-up and corners look good. (I think they missed a few screws on the long wall, second row up in the middle. (Hey I run work for a sheet metal company, Sorry).
I even like your color choice. That two-tone is nice. :cool:
I wish I had that in my yard. Good for you!

We do get snow and the roof I believe is 40lb rating. I did have snow guards put up on both sides. I did walk all sides and found 6 screws missing on the back. They came right back and took care of it. Now just waiting for fill and concrete. then the big doors

Nice job. It really looks good.
I put 10 ft door on mine. Wish I had went with 12.
Its smart to have your roll up doors on the gable end. You dont have to worry about snow dump.

Do you plan to store your trailer?
I wish I had a place to put mine.

Yep, gonna store the trailer and my truck in the bays. I will build a 10 x 15 leather working room in the back right rear with storage on top. Probably build shelving up and down each side also.
I have a couple of motorcycles and kayaks that need storage as well. Wood burning stove in the left rear.20170708_093801 (2).jpg 20170701_212455 (2).jpg 20171008_143415 (2).jpg 20170829_203402 (2).jpg 20170731_153947 (2).jpg

I know a guy that has over 110,000 miles on his Gold Wing. Has only replaced the timing belt.
Nice bikes. The wife's brothers all rode those. :thumbsup:

This one was my Uncles, 30k on it. He passed away maybe a year or so ago. The stuffed Bobcat was his also. lol. I had to have it.

I always pictured your sheath making shop would have bucks laying everywhere Mike where’s all the knives

Back