• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The AP or a Nice Drop Point Hunter/ EDC / Camp-SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello folks , the AP stands for ALL PURPOSE , a name given this design of mine years ago from a customer who bought the 1st one . Hope you all like it .
This knife has a nice high hollow grind with a scotch-brite belt finish , heat treated to an Rc. 59-60

It is ground from 5/32 , 3V steel . The overall length is 7" with the blade at 3" and a cutting edge at 2-3/4" , it is 1-1/8" tall .

Handled in some premium King Wood with bright blue liners , S.S Corby Bolts and lanyard tube . Could not get a good pic of the liners .
Sheath to be made upon purchase , state right or left hand carry .

$160.00 shipped in the USA , all fees covered , pay-pal , postal m/o or check held to clear . My PP is sandlot@charter.net.
Thanks for looking and comments always welcome .

IMG_6934 (3).JPGIMG_6935 (3).JPGIMG_6939 (2).JPGIMG_6942 (2).JPGIMG_6943 (2).JPGIMG_6944 (2).JPG

Very cool! I have a fondness for deep bladed knives and this is a fine looking one. It does appear ready for most any task. Well done!

Gosh, I'm surprised this handsome knife is still on the table. Yoda might say of me; in this one the knife-buying urge is strong. And it really is.

Back