The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Just got a box from the mothership that was not the shape of a knife box.

Inside I got this sweet CPK coffee mug! Thanks Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist !

... however I did not order a CPK coffee mug, so if it was intended to be shipped to someone else and they are short a coffee mug, please let me know, and I'll box it up and ship it out to whence it should have gone!

... pardon the COVID work-from-home grooming and dress standard.

Thanks Jo and C Coach23 !

Say... uh... I hate to bother you guys, but I'm curious what the DEK1 and K18 preorder progress is looking like?
Making progress. Just got notification that your 2nd sheath (DEK1) is at the post office. The K18s are moving out slowly. Nathan is sharpening all of them and the daggers himself and the K18s are pretty time consuming. For DEK1s, we finally have some satins ready and shipping. We plan to do some acid washes next week.

Making progress. Just got notification that your 2nd sheath (DEK1) is at the post office. The K18s are moving out slowly. Nathan is sharpening all of them and the daggers himself and the K18s are pretty time consuming. For DEK1s, we finally have some satins ready and shipping. We plan to do some acid washes next week.

Oh?! How're the satins flats with acid-washed ones coming along, say also with added penetrator tip and blued hardware options just to make matters more complicated? :D

Just got a box from the mothership that was not the shape of a knife box.

Inside I got this sweet CPK coffee mug! Thanks Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist !

... however I did not order a CPK coffee mug, so if it was intended to be shipped to someone else and they are short a coffee mug, please let me know, and I'll box it up and ship it out to whence it should have gone!

... pardon the COVID work-from-home grooming and dress standard.

Very cool! I hoard coffee mugs like I hoard knives (kind of). I'd be all over one of those.

Back