The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Nathan, if my memory serves me correctly, I don't think that you have announced the retirement of the EDC pattern. Wasn't there a plan to offer some more EDC3s? I sure hope that I will have an opportunity to get one more of these with Terotuf handles before they are put to pasture but feel free to break my heart without any hesitation :) :p

I had someone ask me and I couldn't give them a definate answer so ... do all of the fasteners on CPK knives use the same size bit? and type of bit? ... or are they different on some models?

He swore he needed to use a different size then what I use ... so it got me curious to know what size each model uses and if some are different?

Thanks - JJ

Nathan, if my memory serves me correctly, I don't think that you have announced the retirement of the EDC pattern. Wasn't there a plan to offer some more EDC3s? I sure hope that I will have an opportunity to get one more of these with Terotuf handles before they are put to pasture but feel free to break my heart without any hesitation :) :p

We will make more edc's in the future

I had someone ask me and I couldn't give them a definate answer so ... do all of the fasteners on CPK knives use the same size bit? and type of bit? ... or are they different on some models?

He swore he needed to use a different size then what I use ... so it got me curious to know what size each model uses and if some are different?

Thanks - JJ

The black oxide coated stainless fasteners are 3/32 Allen. Most of the titanium are torx, but I'm going to transition into Allen on those as well as a running change.

Back