The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

You guys are seriously making me re-think my planned implant for the # 19 which I lost :mad:

Nathan, what says you? I'll do whatever that you say Master :p

if you don't get the implant or a space retainer your teeth will shift and tear each other up and cause jaw pain. Get the implant.

what you really need to do is sell a kidney. But if it's not your own kidney you don't get full market rate, you might need to sell two or three

if you don't get the implant or a space retainer your teeth will shift and tear each other up and cause jaw pain. Get the implant.

what you really need to do is sell a kidney. But if it's not your own kidney you don't get full market rate, you might need to sell two or three

Yes Master Omniscient! You are correctamundo! The missing 19 will eventually cause loosening of the 18 & 20 plus the 14 above it has nothing to latch onto when biting down so that will also go at some point! I could always go bridge but then I will have to fudge up one good tooth by crowning it and then re-crown that number 20 which has a serviceable crow,

So implant it is Master Yoda ;) Regarding, kidneys: I reckon that with an Integral Shiv and a D2-Skinner, I may be able to get my own self-taught surgeon's diploma :)

Yes Master Omniscient! You are correctamundo! The missing 19 will eventually cause loosening of the 18 & 20 plus the 14 above it has nothing to latch onto when biting down so that will also go at some point! I could always go bridge but then I will have to fudge up one good tooth by crowning it and then re-crown that number 20 which has a serviceable crow,

So implant it is Master Yoda ;) Regarding, kidneys: I reckon that with an Integral Shiv and a D2-Skinner, I may be able to get my own self-taught surgeon's diploma :)

I guess it also depends a little bit on your remaining life expectancy. I guess you could just run out the clock on all that?

I guess it also depends a little bit on your remaining life expectancy. I guess you could just run out the clock on all that?

Matty is younger than I am. I plan to be addicted to knives for quite some time to come, barring any unforeseen circumstances..... I would advise the implant. I’ve had two. They are really making those silicon bags very shapely these days!:p Mike

Matty is younger than I am. I plan to be addicted to knives for quite some time to come, barring any unforeseen circumstances..... I would advise the implant. I’ve had two. They are really making those silicon bags very shapely these days!:p Mike

Mike, the CPK pre-orders are also a very good way to plan on sticking around :)

Nathan, with the year starting to wind down and with your efforts to expedite the fulfillments of the remaining UF preorders and the B'er-C'er open orders, anything left for one (some?) more Fun Fridays Sale(s)? Shirley, you can raise extra caysh for that crown you've been putting off?

Also what's the status of that Dagger's auction your were planning on?

If I was trynna make a bunch of knives, I don't know how I'd ever get anything done with a 3400 post thread pointed at me almost daily. :eek:

BUT...I'm curious about this too ^. Kind of curious about the schedule in general over the next year just for selfish budgeting purposes. Not precisely, but quarter-ish, or early/mid/late-yearish. Not that budgeting has any bearing on anything. At all. Except maybe dental work.

If I was trynna make a bunch of knives, I don't know how I'd ever get anything done with a 3400 post thread pointed at me almost daily. :eek:

BUT...I'm curious about this too ^. Kind of curious about the schedule in general over the next year just for selfish budgeting purposes. Not precisely, but quarter-ish, or early/mid/late-yearish. Not that budgeting has any bearing on anything. At all. Except maybe dental work.

Nathan, reads every single post on his subforum (not just only the ANAQ thread)... EVERY SINGLE POST and yet gets shyte done. He's way too modest when he purports himself as a "useless lout" ;)

How many Fk1 were produced in antique edge cut? I was running through old sales ads and noticed what appears to be 2, but I wanted to verify.

As I get closer to completing a full set this one seems like it's going to haunt me.

How many Fk1 were produced in antique edge cut? I was running through old sales ads and noticed what appears to be 2, but I wanted to verify.

As I get closer to completing a full set this one seems like it's going to haunt me.

No more than 3! I had one from JustinFournier JustinFournier but with the promise that if he turned his life around (which he did) he could buy it back (which he did).

I literally cried the day I sent it back to my Lil Bro Justin but a deal is a deal. If you even manage to sweet talk him into selling it to you, know this: that FK1 will be significantly more expensive than the most loaded FK2 you could have preordered, if you catch my draft chief ;)

#stillnotnathan

I've counted 4. There were 2 field knives sold with some edc's in a friday sale. And 2 others sold along with a butterscotch and denim scales friday sale.

I know there's a couple loose sets floating around (Those are the ones I'm after!! Missed them a while back on the CPK BST thread by seconds)

Edit: Sorry just realized you did mention Edge Cut. Some of those weren't. Never mind forget what I said. Carry on.

Copy. So set aside a grand or better to finish this set, and even then the chances are near zero... ;)

Had a very nice SWG leather sheath too. I'm back to sulking with very wet eyes!

Apologies for threading on Nathan's turf. I'll stop now.

PS. I was informed privately that there may have been up to 6 of such set ups, not 3!

Back