The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Kephart. We're grinding the sheet now.

Integral Shiv

Folder
SI6Ro5K.jpg

How much should I save up for this? :D

I don't know, I haven't worked out all the details yet, probably about $1,000.

We normally pride ourselves with making good value big bang for the buck utility pieces and this is going to be a deviation from that kind of value-focused work but it will be a nice representative piece that demonstrates that "Nathan The Machinist" is a proper Machinist that I will enjoy working on.

I don't know, I haven't worked out all the details yet, probably about $1,000.

We normally pride ourselves with making good value big bang for the buck utility pieces and this is going to be a deviation from that kind of value-focused work but it will be a nice representative piece that demonstrates that "Nathan The Machinist" is a proper Machinist that I will enjoy working on.

Limits per person or roll with the flow?

Also regarding your earlier answer about my potluck Q:

Please put that brilliant gelatin-like material in-between your ears to great use to devise a plan that say if you offer 3 of the top of the highest shelve CPK patterns simultaneously, the sale does not devolve into a shyte show by people going back and forth a few days to decide what they want! I have no problem with FCFS but I will lose my shyte when shenanigans. I really will so I am relying on you to be both fair and forceful.

Back