The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Nathan,
Other than the aesthetics of countersunk screws being relatively flush with the scales, is there a reason you use countersunk, rather than button-heads?

It's a functional consideration. A counterbore leaves a 90 degree shoulder edge in the scale which is less comfortable to your skin than the chamfer you have with a countersink.

With a Dek2 and 3 in the works, any chance we will see a heavy duty version? Something with a reinforced point? Like a mini UF :cool::thumbsup:

There's going to be a new Utility Fighter this year. The original was retired, we don't have the original fixturing anymore. We had dusted it off a little while back for a small run for a military customer. A different military customer is wanting something like it so I'm going to do a new build. Look for a UF2 this fall.

There's going to be a new Utility Fighter this year. The original was retired, we don't have the original fixturing anymore. We had dusted it off a little while back for a small run for a military customer. A different military customer is wanting something like it so I'm going to do a new build. Look for a UF2 this fall.
This is very exciting!!!

And just like that, hundreds of dollars puffed out of my future wallet and into Nathan's future pockets.

Ooooo...

67140994.jpg

Congrats on the interest from a Military Customer on a New UF2:thumbsup:May I suggest a 7 inch version;):cool:

Back