The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

How much are the k18s

ZRHBXXPUFRCWFP6KUCI3OINISI.jpg

I'm not sure yet. We lost money on that project. Secondary market is already double what I had been charging. I might try to make some of it back on the last few. But, probably not. Because I'm an idiot and I enjoy being poor.

View attachment 1719539

I'm not sure yet. We lost money on that project. Secondary market is already double what I had been charging. I might try to make some of it back on the last few. But, probably not. Because I'm an idiot and I enjoy being poor.
There isn't an emoji option that can appropriately respond to this post, and 'Like' doesn't even come close to summarizing the conflicting thoughts on, "Talk about integrity", and "Dude, ya gotta be able to make money off these projects so you can do more of them".

There isn't an emoji option that can appropriately respond to this post, and 'Like' doesn't even come close to summarizing the conflicting thoughts on, "Talk about integrity", and "Dude, ya gotta be able to make money off these projects so you can do more of them".
Conflict for sure.

The people who got in early got the sweetheart deal. If there’s extras, those are for Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist to value and price since they are his company’s product, not claimed preorders, that’s how I see it I guess.

Is there a thread that compiles all the info/data regarding the upcoming SDFK? Or is it strewn about everywhere?

I ask because the search function isn't working great for me and though I follow along fairly well, I can sometimes miss things and I'm curious about the SDFK project.

Scratch that - I went ahead and just started a thread. I was able to bumble my way through some search results in order to provide that info in one place.

Last edited:
How much was the original price K18? I am not sure if the UK custom allows such items through border. The law says if it is under 20 inch, it should be fine. But then again they might find a reason to confiscate it...But does not matter, I am not sure if I can afford it, neither if I can have any use for it. Having a double edge impose great danger for a user like me :) :) :)

How much was the original price K18? I am not sure if the UK custom allows such items through border. The law says if it is under 20 inch, it should be fine. But then again they might find a reason to confiscate it...But does not matter, I am not sure if I can afford it, neither if I can have any use for it. Having a double edge impose great danger for a user like me :) :) :)

The last ones sold on open sale were $1,500. I did not think the United Kingdom allows double-edged anythings?

yes, that is also my impression. For some reason they let my Behemother pass :) :)

Of course not! Green is big no no!
What would happen if the authorities caught you using the Behemother to take out some aggressive zombies?
Would they just take it away from you or would there also be fines/jail time?
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a zombies right to unlive. And I think it’s great that your country treats them as a protected class of citizens, but if they are aggressively coming after your brains and you protect yourself - does your weapon of choice automatically qualify as a “zombie knife/weapon”?

What would happen if the authorities caught you using the Behemother to take out some aggressive zombies?
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a zombies right to unlive. And I think it’s great that your country treats them as a protected class of citizens, but if they are aggressively coming after your brains and you protect yourself - does your weapon of choice automatically qualify as a “zombie knife/weapon”?
Erm

islandlost.jpg

"Are we not men?"

You just won the internet.

Back