The Ask Todd Thread

Hey Todd, whats up with the weather here? we are being robbed of summer with rain and colder than usual days.

Hey Todd, whats up with the weather here? we are being robbed of summer with rain and colder than usual days.

The strange wheather coupled with the fact that Murph was photographed without his middle finger in the air are both signs of the apocalypse. Prepare yourself. Your all gonna die. Next question!

Todd, I read online that Murph once performed in an all-female review wearing a thong and pink feather boa. Can you confirm or deny?

Todd, I read online that Murph once performed in an all-female review wearing a thong and pink feather boa. Can you confirm or deny?

Still got the thong and pink feather boa in the back seat of my Jeep and he framed my dollar! :D Next question!

Hey Todd,

Any chance you start selling lanyards? They are awesome! and if they are easy it could be a project for Murph :) You could have them with a few options like 1 bead or 2, and Cleaner smoother antler or more rigid antler with the points on it, or small and large beads... stuff like that. If you could make them out of the scraps it might be beneficial, i know your busy so maybe not as well but i figured id ask anyway.

Todd;
Any new knives coming out?

You know what going on around here you sly devil! I know what your trying to do! I'm watchin you!

Hey Todd,

Any chance you start selling lanyards? They are awesome! and if they are easy it could be a project for Murph :) You could have them with a few options like 1 bead or 2, and Cleaner smoother antler or more rigid antler with the points on it, or small and large beads... stuff like that. If you could make them out of the scraps it might be beneficial, i know your busy so maybe not as well but i figured id ask anyway.

I fully intend to offer a full line of lanyard beads made from the bones of my enemies!

Seriously, I just make them out of scraps. They take me about 3 mins. to make. Nothing hard about them. As far as Murph making them, I have more important things for him to do. Besides, I got a whole pile of them. PM me your address I'll send ya a few.

NEXT QUESTION!

That is very generous of you, I really appreciate the offer I will send a pm now, thank you.

And a full line of lanyard bone beads would be AWESOME, calling them enemy bones is super cool... a bad a$$ name is in there somewhere...

Oh yea a question..... How do you fix sleep walking... my daughter just started doing it and its SCARY, i mean creepy scary lmao, she looks right at you and talks and all... She walked past me at 4am last night, went into the kitchen and poured cereal on the floor, i swore she was awake and said in a stern voice 3....2... and my daughter will literally run, jump, or cry if she cant do what i say before i get to 3, but she just kept going... i walked up to her still not knowing she was sleeping and told her im taking her to bed, she said ok, but when i picked her up its like she came to, she was startled, scared and didnt know what was going on... I never seen anything like it in real life. So what do i do? I have been to sleep labs, my daughter will never go thru that torture. I dont sleep... maybe she developed a weird sleep problem too? I started securing doors and windows so she cant accidentally get out side but... what now?

That is very generous of you, I really appreciate the offer I will send a pm now, thank you.

And a full line of lanyard bone beads would be AWESOME, calling them enemy bones is super cool... a bad a$$ name is in there somewhere...

Oh yea a question..... How do you fix sleep walking... my daughter just started doing it and its SCARY, i mean creepy scary lmao, she looks right at you and talks and all... She walked past me at 4am last night, went into the kitchen and poured cereal on the floor, i swore she was awake and said in a stern voice 3....2... and my daughter will literally run, jump, or cry if she cant do what i say before i get to 3, but she just kept going... i walked up to her still not knowing she was sleeping and told her im taking her to bed, she said ok, but when i picked her up its like she came to, she was startled, scared and didnt know what was going on... I never seen anything like it in real life. So what do i do? I have been to sleep labs, my daughter will never go thru that torture. I dont sleep... maybe she developed a weird sleep problem too? I started securing doors and windows so she cant accidentally get out side but... what now?

Well, usually in light of this thread id give you some wiseass comment for the sake of humor. But since this involves your kids. Id take her to a Doctor imediately. Can't be to carefull with your kids. If one DR. can't help. Take her to another.

My wife is calling the doctor tomorrow, This just started a few days ago but has happened to some extent a little all 3 nights, last night was the worse and is the reason the wife is calling the doctor to set up an appointment, I told her no sleep labs though, unless i can be there too they aint keeping my little girl!

Now back to the brighter side of things.... Whats the deal with Murph always smiling? I swear i wish i was so happy all the time, what are you doing to him to keep him grinned up?

My wife is calling the doctor tomorrow, This just started a few days ago but has happened to some extent a little all 3 nights, last night was the worse and is the reason the wife is calling the doctor to set up an appointment, I told her no sleep labs though, unless i can be there too they aint keeping my little girl!

Now back to the brighter side of things.... Whats the deal with Murph always smiling? I swear i wish i was so happy all the time, what are you doing to him to keep him grinned up?

He's that happy because he is in awe of my greatness. Next question!

Todd, when will you reveal the new model/models coming out? I know you have something up your sleeve. ;)

Back