The Ask Todd Thread

Todd, when will you reveal the new model/models coming out? I know you have something up your sleeve. ;)

Its true, I do have something up my sleeve. the bad thing is, no time. Truth is, Ive got hundreds of knives filed away in my mind that I want to make. I honestly cant tell you where the ideas come from, but literally, hundreds. There are some exciting things on the horizon, and a have a knife that Diesel D is dying for me to show you guys, but right now, Im doing everything I can to keep up and keep my sanity. Im trying to figure out new ways to bring all you guys more. but its very difficult being part time. Im hoping that will change. soon.
How many of those fuzzy assed tree rats did you pop this AM?

Probably one of the best places in the state to go squirrel hunting, But, didn't even see one. saw several deer, but the little bushytails were on the defence. It would of been nice to bust a few. But it still was a great day. I went on Diesel D's land. he went with me, even though we didn't shoot anything, it sure was nice to hang out with him in the woods, so, it was still a success in my book.

Probably one of the best places in the state to go squirrel hunting, But, didn't even see one. saw several deer, but the little bushytails were on the defence. It would of been nice to bust a few. But it still was a great day. I went on Diesel D's land. he went with me, even though we didn't shoot anything, it sure was nice to hang out with him in the woods, so, it was still a success in my book.
Yeah, thanks man. It was good to wander, but I did want to send ya home with a bag full. Oh well..clearly the deer hunting will be prime. Every morning there's 2 or 3 frolicking right behind my house..And I'll shut up about the **** knife, as long as I get something numbered in the single digits when the time is right :)
Who is Todd?

That's quite the existential question. We should do one of them surveys.

No doubt! That is a shame, but I agree... any woods time is a good time.

Hey TM. I was looking at all the knives on your website and I was wondering if you would consider sales of the Magua without the scales attached or if you considered making the scales and attachments (screws/pins) so they could be removed? The reason I ask is that I prefer slender (in thickness) scales on my knives and from what I can gather from the pic(s) the scales seem rather thick for my comfort.

I dunno, I'm probably wrong, just thought I'd ask, but I'm sure Murph will think I'm just being an asshole..

Hey TM. I was looking at all the knives on your website and I was wondering if you would consider sales of the Magua without the scales attached or if you considered making the scales and attachments (screws/pins) so they could be removed? The reason I ask is that I prefer slender (in thickness) scales on my knives and from what I can gather from the pic(s) the scales seem rather thick for my comfort.

I dunno, I'm probably wrong, just thought I'd ask, but I'm sure Murph will think I'm just being an asshole..

Hey Murph.....You wanna field this one?

You're an asshole.

Hey Murph.....You wanna field this one?

Took care of it, I'm taking my union break.

HaHa, seriously though, I don't mean to sound like a smartass. But custom knives are just that. You want thin on a Magua, You sir can have it! Ive made plenty with thinner handles. Personally, I tend to make everything that is to my liking smaller and thinner. I have freakishly small hands for my size.

Ok, so scales only then........got it. Thanks

Well, I'd hafta meet ya to know for sure, but like Todd says, custom is just that. If you want it, you'll get it. I'll make promises all day, it's Todd's reputation!:D

Ok, so scales only then........got it. Thanks

I think we posted the same time. You have to excuse Murph, see, he was born with no manners! :D Anyway, like I said, Anything yoy want on a Magua, you can have! Thin is in! :thumbup:

Thin is in! :thumbup:
Hey, speak for yourself. :D

big_gut.jpg~original

So, we finally all know what you look like Dudz! :D Funny, I expected you to be taller!
Taller laying on my back, haha. :D That's right before my son was born. ;) :D

Todd, why is my PM function wigging out and sending you blank messages?

Back