• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

I remember that Patrick! He was going to show Benchmade how to design a knife once and for all!!
There were members there who swore they'd never buy another BM knife if they did a collab with him!
That was hysterical!

Can't believe this incest is still an issue.

The guy is malignant, man.

I remember him on Benchmade's sponsored forum years ago. Just a "modder" back than (butcher, really) ..small, pretty tight community..screwing members over...same line of bullshit..multiple accounts...same MO.

@Nick S. I do understand your diplomatic approach and trying to take the moral high road..but, You are dealing w/ someone who has neither morals nor diplomacy..He is habitual...and his actions have been gross and heinous, consistently...Thought out the years, though out the boards..thought out the multiple and continued accounts..

It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of when and whom.

How many people does this dog need to bite before he gets put down..

Yea, man..he is some kind of arrogant..

He wasn't only screwing guys w/ "work" he was suppose to preform..He would snake knives from members, w/ some story of how he "needed" the knife, been looking for one"..but, just a humble college student....Taking advantage of the good will and brotherhood prices...only to immediately flip them for profit..Time and time, again.

Guys started comparing notes..

He's a POS, a scumbag in every way.

Can't believe this incest is still an issue.

The guy is malignant, man.

How many people does this dog need to bite before he gets put down

^^^ My God these quotes are freaking priceless! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D

Thank you! :)

Reddit is cancer
From what I've read here in this thread, I have no doubt that you're 100% correct, brother! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Will moon is a scumbag liar. He says it's my word versus his if the knife was ever used, is that even real? The guy has been caught lying dozens of times, I have not once been accused of lying or anything shady.

He wonders why people won't forgive him but all he does and continue to do is lie.

I can tell you he has little chance to do business with midtech companies, too many knife makers like me deal with them and they know all about will moon, karma is a bitch.

I have read many of the pages of this thread, so I just thought I share my experience. I don’t know Will at all prior to a few weeks ago. Came across a few of his knives on IG and was intrigued and contacted him and ended up buying 1 damasteel MK8 that was already made and 1 custom order Stormcrow despite reading this thread. I’m not gonna say the fit and finish is on par with say my Michael Raymonds but the knives came centered with decent action no stick or play and pretty sharp edges. They were not exactly what I expected but I don’t feel like it was due to any crazy photoshopping on his part in the IG posts. I asked to return the MK8 as he has a 48 hour no questions asked policy as per his website for in stock knives and he refunded the significant cost of that knife in full immediately upon receipt of the knife, good communication throughout. I may or may not keep the Stormcrow as I always have a good amount of knives coming in and out of the collection but there is no real obvious flaw with the knife at all. It is super light, nicely contoured with thick LSCF clamshell handle that appears to be an integral (much like say a Sinkevich Sigma in design) and the blade is nicely ground and finished. He even made a mokume lanyard bead for my stormcrow as a gift without any charge. I had a good amount of back and forth over IG with him and to me he was pleasant, responsive, and thoughtful. I can not speak for the interactions of others with will in the past I just thought I post my experience for reference.

Surprised he didn't get jumped at Blade..

He'll probably make up a story about it. Back when he was on the Benchmade forum he started a thread about being with his "girlfriend" and being jumped my someone. He even posted pictures of his wounds, some on his face if I remember right. He ended up being outed and it was a whole made up story by him. The guy is a POS liar. He gives the knife community a black eye and I wish people would stop supporting him so he would just go away. He can take daddies money and go screw another community.

yKGKvKu.jpg

Another one. This was after Frunkey posted his video on how bad will moons qc is.

Also note will moon didn't post the full transcript and tried to make it look like Frunkey was lying and he was not.

Hilarious that moon is still a knife maker.

I have read many of the pages of this thread, so I just thought I share my experience. I don’t know Will at all prior to a few weeks ago. Came across a few of his knives on IG and was intrigued and contacted him and ended up buying 1 damasteel MK8 that was already made and 1 custom order Stormcrow despite reading this thread. I’m not gonna say the fit and finish is on par with say my Michael Raymonds but the knives came centered with decent action no stick or play and pretty sharp edges. They were not exactly what I expected but I don’t feel like it was due to any crazy photoshopping on his part in the IG posts. I asked to return the MK8 as he has a 48 hour no questions asked policy as per his website for in stock knives and he refunded the significant cost of that knife in full immediately upon receipt of the knife, good communication throughout. I may or may not keep the Stormcrow as I always have a good amount of knives coming in and out of the collection but there is no real obvious flaw with the knife at all. It is super light, nicely contoured with thick LSCF clamshell handle that appears to be an integral (much like say a Sinkevich Sigma in design) and the blade is nicely ground and finished. He even made a mokume lanyard bead for my stormcrow as a gift without any charge. I had a good amount of back and forth over IG with him and to me he was pleasant, responsive, and thoughtful. I can not speak for the interactions of others with will in the past I just thought I post my experience for reference.
I had an uncle in France in May, 1940. Just for reference, he was not murdered by the Nazis.

"If you don't like it, sell it to someone else." Words to live by...
I'm not sure why someone would ever/still order a knife from this guy. He's a joke and what he said is just a huge middle finger to everyone in knife community.
If you have several hundred bucks burning a hole in your pocket and you are thinking about a will moon knife, just let the money burn to ash.

Back