• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

^ I hadn't logged in here for a few months now. I just now, heard the terribly sad news, that you had passed away. :(

How fitting, that when I logged in here just now, to offer my condolences, there were 2 notifications alerts, the most recent was from you, Charlie Mike, on December 31st (in this thread). This brought a smile to my face.

May you rest in eternal peace, Brother. <3
Word's can't even begin to express, the deep sadness I'm feeling right now....
but I'd rather focus my thoughts on all the enjoyment, fun & unique original humor, that you brought to this place.

^ I hadn't logged in here for a few months now. I just now, heard the terribly sad news, that you had passed away. :(

How fitting, that when I logged in here just now, to offer my condolences, there were 2 notifications alerts, the most recent was from you, Charlie Mike, on December 31st (in this thread). This brought a smile to my face.

May you rest in eternal peace, Brother. <3
Word's can't even begin to express, the deep sadness I'm feeling right now....
but I'd rather focus my thoughts on all the enjoyment, fun & unique original humor, that you brought to this place.

I'm in shock.:confused:

9hqEM1Q.png

I've just spent way too much time reading this thread, so I decided to check him out over on IG.
13,7K followers, including Hawk and Grimsmo.
Mad.

Talking shit about cm after he passes is just about as low has a human can go. I can't say I'm surprised will moon would go there but it is a new low for even him. Any person, business, or maker who praises, deals with, or supports The Bad Will Moon should take note.

You are dealing with the scum of the earth and his reputation rubs off on yours.

Last edited:
Back