• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

9hqEM1Q.png

Hey, Will, my guess is you’re the type of narcissist that probably checks this thread from time to time.

You are a scum bag.

EDIT, I will take back my comment based upon the full IG comments posted below...not that it makes it totally right, or lets him off of the hook for his sorry business practices, but it was not quite as bad as it originally looked (still bad but just not as bad).

Last edited:
I didn't post the whole post that he originally made and then deleted.... Here it is in full.

52OdC6i.jpg

13lrRpH.jpg

And the apologie

Mz0ub8f.jpg

WJUFxOr.jpg

I didn't post the whole post that he originally made and then deleted.... Here it is in full.

52OdC6i.jpg

13lrRpH.jpg

And the apologie

Mz0ub8f.jpg

WJUFxOr.jpg

Standard practice for the sociopathic abuser......... admit guilt while asking for forgiveness, promising reformation and introspection. All a manipulation to get off the hook while elevating their position.

Unfortunately it will work with some. I hope it does not work on anyone here.

Moon is a piece of S**T and should be treated as such.

Standard practice for the sociopathic abuser......... admit guilt while asking for forgiveness, promising reformation and introspection. All a manipulation to get off the hook while elevating their position.

Unfortunately it will work with some. I hope it does not work on anyone here.

Moon is a piece of S**T and should be treated as such.
This exactly. His first statement was basically talking shit about cm after he passed while saying he wouldn't talk shit after he passed. Then, his apology was the classic "I'm sorry if you were offended".

It's the same garbage we've heard from Will Moon since he started working in the knife community. This time though, he has made it personal for many people who have never even dealt with him.

Back