• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

I'm only surprised at how many people are surprised.

He's a sociopathic, narcissistic liar, what did you all expect him to say?

He quite literally can't stop himself from writing what he writes and doing what he does.

Not an excuse, just a reason why he needs to be shunned.

SXj04ag.jpg

c3aKFul.jpg

Wow and I thought his rant about relisting a custom on IG was bad.

Bringing someones service to our country, his health problems (which I'm sure were a direct result of his service) and generally slandering someone who can no longer speak for himself is about as low as it gets.

I don't believe in institutionalizing people by force, but.....this kind of megalomania and self delusion only results in pain for those closest to the diseased. Fascinating.

Wow and I thought his rant about relisting a custom on IG was bad.

Bringing someones service to our country, his health problems (which I'm sure were a direct result of his service) and generally slandering someone who can no longer speak for himself is about as low as it gets.
I wouldn’t expect anything less from that pompous, malignant narcissist egomaniac. He’s just butthurt about Matt’s video showing what a colossal piece of garbage a custom MK11 was after it had been sent back to Moonbat twice and he failed to fix it. Glad the idiot has been banned here.

Just a public service announcement, he is listed as an exhibitor at this year's BLADE show.

There are a handful of people on social media that are still standing up for will moons knives despite knowing of this thread. They will delete it and argue that the knife is good. Instead of mentioning the facts.

So people never end up finding the truth until they get screwed by him.

What an absolute tw*t this guy is, I just found out that Matt passed 5 mins ago and the first thing I see is this oxygen thief trying to throw shade on his good name. You’ll get yours Will, in this life, or the next.

A couple of things:

1. Matt was a friend of mines, he always supported me and the only person I ever gave a free folder knife to because I respected. I’m still very upset about his passing and to have this little dickhead say anything about him makes my blood boil.

2. People in this community should never forget the things will moon has done, this was the worst. I’ve heard he thought time has made people forgot so he went to bladeshow. Guess what he will pop up again if we all forget.

3. I can’t go to blade this year, I wish I could because I’d only go for one reason to tell that scumbag what a great guy Matt was. In his worst day he was a better human tha will moon will ever be.

4. You want to do something good for this community, make sure everyone knows what an evil scumbag will moon is.

And I know you read this thread Will, you are a pathetic proven liar. No one likes you or your shitty knives. Don’t think people will forget.

A couple of things:

1. Matt was a friend of mines, he always supported me and the only person I ever gave a free folder knife to because I respected. I’m still very upset about his passing and to have this little dickhead say anything about him makes my blood boil.

2. People in this community should never forget the things will moon has done, this was the worst. I’ve heard he thought time has made people forgot so he went to bladeshow. Guess what he will pop up again if we all forget.

3. I can’t go to blade this year, I wish I could because I’d only go for one reason to tell that scumbag what a great guy Matt was. In his worst day he was a better human tha will moon will ever be.

4. You want to do something good for this community, make sure everyone knows what an evil scumbag will moon is.

And I know you read this thread Will, you are a pathetic proven liar. No one likes you or your shitty knives. Don’t think people will forget.

Great to hear from you Mike! Hope things are well!

Great to hear from you Mike! Hope things are well!
Things are great bro, I have too many builds so I focus on them but always miss my bladeforums brothers.

Thanks for keeping the spotlight on the scammers in our community.

I’ll try to be on more especially in the knifemaker help area.

At least CM cared about his customers, and made the most perfect knife he could make.He even gave one of his knives(the hoodrat) to a guy who asked to buy it.Just took his address and mailed it to him.What a standup guy CM was.How dare this moron post this.The defective crap ive seen from the dark side of the moon should never have left his shop.He should have put it back in his anus where it belongs....

Back