• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but I'm not surprised to see that Moon managed to get worse.

and, ironically, he was right across from my buddy's table at Blade.

Saw someone mentioning Mr. Moon over on Instagram and I decided to see if he had any posts about what went on at Blade... Buuut..

xfOisnt.png

Does this mean that I'm blocked?

Probably means that but I dunno.

Also note will moon is using fake accounts on social media to argue with people who bring up his problems.

Also note will moon is using fake accounts on social media to argue with people who bring up his problems.
I don't doubt it. Never had any interaction with him directly.

I don't doubt it. Never had any interaction with him directly.
He may have went private or blocked everyone that's not his inner circle. He's had to do that a few times cause of the guys that give him trouble about all his problems. But again, I dunno for sure.

Will has used A LOT of sock puppets over the years. It is not hard to ID him. The POS cannot help but be verbose, and his writing style is unique. That being said, he is playing the long game. Some of his sock puppets have been registered on various platforms for years. The guy is truly pathological, and I am glad to see that most of the knife community sees him for what he is.

Will has threatened to sue me now on YouTube. Made up laws I violated when reminding folks gushing about his work on his cheating people as well as the comments of veterans.

Mo2 Mo2 craytab craytab

Because of my non family friendly language response to him, here is the link to video instead of screenshots here:

Funny how he said he's given to the military, an unsafe knife in hands of a service member makes me cringe.

I saw this guy at Blade as well. I was walking thru the aisles looking around and watched him talking to some folks. I had no idea who he was until he introduced himself to the folks in front of me. He asked me how I liked the show and I flat told him that he was a dick and just kept moving along.

This jerk has been screwing people around for years and yet people still buy his crap. I just don't get it

Back